As the round ball turns

NJTank

After dealing with Isiah Thomas and an overpriced roster that did not try the Knicks are finally cleaning house but with Stephon Marbury getting $21 million for nothing and Eddy Curry getting paid for sitting the mess Isiah left behind still leaves a stench over the garden.

Well now Eddy Curry has brought even more embarrassment with a new sexual harassment case, involving a male limo driver.

Knick center Eddy Curry was slapped with a shocking sexual-harassment suit yesterday by his former driver, who claims the 6-foot-11 hoopster tried to solicit gay sex from him....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01132009/news/...foul_149982.htm

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Just when you think they could actually become a decent team on and off the court, this happens.

I just hope the news of Curry trying to be Hand Banana while the guy plays the role of a bent over Carl doesn't reach the locker room, or this guy is going to be out of a career.

(BTW, two cookies for those who catch the reference)

Just when you think they could actually become a decent team on and off the court, this happens.

I just hope the news of Curry trying to be Hand Banana while the guy plays the role of a bent over Carl doesn't reach the locker room, or this guy is going to be out of a career.

(BTW, two cookies for those who catch the reference)

wow, aqua teen hunger force ftw. anyways, the knicks were just starting to look mediocre, then this happens. unbelievable.

Dolphins.gif

From Frank Isola of the Daily News:

"I don't claim to have any idea as to what goes on in Curry's personal life. But I can tell you this from being around him for four years, Eddy is a bright person with a big heart. I've never seen him get angry - which is a problem on the basketball court - nor have I ever heard him use the type of racist language that was included in the lawsuit.

The best I can tell this is just some creep who was leeching off of an NBA player and when Eddy decided he needed to cut down his expenses and fired the driver, his former "friend" decided to extort more money. What a guy!"

Now, while I don't have the kind of player access and insight that a beat writer like Isola would have, I'm pretty confident that this is just a load of garbage. Don't get me wrong, I want Curry gone from this team, but I don't see this accusation holding any water. He's been the target of a robbery/home invasion and after what's gone on with Isiah/Steph in the past, there's no way something like this would happen (at least , it's highly unlikely). Curry isn't a bad character guy - he just has a poor work ethic.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Memo to Mr. Dolan: SELL THE TEAM!!!!

OK Knicks fans, let the perpetual chants begin......

NINETEEN SEVENTY THREE!!!!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

NINETEEN SEVENTY THREE!!!

Boo.

You are teh s uck.

I think the claim is false, but it doesn't help a Knicks team that is supposed to be the crown jewel of the NBA...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

This is just an extortion plot from a guy who is an ex-con, who Curry showed loyaty for because this guy was pistol whipped when Curry was robbed. As in the story Starchild posted, Curry had to cut expenses and the driver happen to be one of them, sour grapes!!! Management and teammates, especially Quientin Richardson told Curry along time along he didnt need the guy as a driver a while back that he could drive himself. Also that Curry doesnt need all the cars he has.

Archived