2009 NBA All-Star Weekend in Phoenix

TheRealPepman

Flo.png

I actually like it a lot. It's simple and there's not a lot of paint, but at least there is paint around the edges and at least they did something creative with the key. It's not cluttered up with logos either, which I like.

Better if that's two-toned.

Two-toned courts suck! This court is simple and a beauty!

For some reason, I love two-toned courts.

I just wish teams were a lil more creative with them instead of copying each other's designs. (See Rockets, Bobcats for copying Suns court design.)

NYCdog.png

Flo.png

I actually like it a lot. It's simple and there's not a lot of paint, but at least there is paint around the edges and at least they did something creative with the key. It's not cluttered up with logos either, which I like.

Ugh. No.

Flo.png

Ugh. No.

I actually agree and think it would

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been searching everywhere and I think someone on this site might be able to help me.

I would like to know what years each manufacturer made NBA jerseys.

Like I know its adidas at the moment for the last 2 years, before it was reebok for a year or two, before it was Nike, then Champion, and before I believe it was Sand-Knit Macgregor?

I would like to know the years from when these companies made NBA jerseys for the NBA of course.

And am I missing any companies like Starter? Spalding? etc

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Peter

Archived