West Virginia Football

clutch

I have posted this concept once before quite a few months ago. But I was just wanting to see what some more people said so I'm posting it again. Some feedback on them would be great. Please and thank you.

WVUHELMET.png

WVUHOME.png

WVUROAD.png

WVUALT.png

WVUBLUEPANT.png

WVUWHITEPANT.png

WVUYELLOWPANT.png

"Every success is built on the ability to do better than good enough"

this doesnt look like the Cardinals

Love the blue and white jerseys, maybe just put blue piping on the gold jersey and leave the white off. Also, I think the pants would be better if you just left the piping and took out the inserts at the top and bottom...the inserts on top wont look good hitting the bottom of the jersey.

Still an awesome design though.

temp.png

Love the blue and white jerseys, maybe just put blue piping on the gold jersey and leave the white off. Also, I think the pants would be better if you just left the piping and took out the inserts at the top and bottom...the inserts on top wont look good hitting the bottom of the jersey.

Its the same with some added piping. Looks very much the same.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

No, no it doesn't.

Helmet:

I don?t care for the white helmet, I think that the WVU helmet is pretty solid the way it is, although if you use the white helmet I would use a Yellow Flying WV with a Blue outline.

Jerseys:

Piping is a little too thick, and I don?t like the different color on the collar and the at the end of the sleeves. Those should be the same as the jersey.

Pants: Look good. Piping is a little to think again for my tastes.

I like this alot, and it's a distinct improvement for a number of reasons. One, I really like the white helmet. I also like the piping design, and the the numbers-- the solid yellow, italicized ones currently in use irritate me. If they were to wear these, especially with white pants at home and navy away, it would be a huge improvement. Good Job

No, no it doesn't.

Its LEWJ's Arizona Cardinals template.

teams.gif

No, no it doesn't.

No it's not. They are very similar but the striping is diferent.

jNTsTyQ.png

No, no it doesn't.

Didn't I already tell everyone that already? I said it looks like the Cardinals with different piping. He just took the shaded cuts from LEWJ's template and made it striping.

teams.gif

No, no it doesn't.

Didn't I already tell everyone that already? I said it looks like the Cardinals with different piping. He just took the shaded cuts from LEWJ's template and made it striping.

Quite honestly, it doesn't matter. Why you're being such a hard ass about it resembling the Arizona Cardinals instead of actually giving C&C is beyond me.

Archived