Random Logo

chickenfish13

OK, guys. First of all, I am amazed that this thread has 2 pages already. Its kind of funny to me. Anyways, sorry, but Santoleri and DCS, I dont really get what you guys mean. Dcs, are you saying I should add more red/yellow to the face area, or something like that? Sorry, I just don't understand what you're saying. Anyways, I came up with this, just a thicker red outline. I dont know why I did it, I thought it draws your attention away from the black, if thats a good or bad thing, I dont know.

catmunk3.png

Mmm, this logo needs some work I think. First of all, the bright red and bright yellow don't work. You can try to make an intimidating looking logo all you want, and you are a couple steps away from just that, but when you use neon looking colors it doesn't work. I would suggest to use a more reserved, foresty color scheme like the T-wolves or something. I don't know why but this gives a Twolves vibe. You could even try a grizzlies type scheme with three shades of the same color, and something bright to accent it. Next, I think you made the wrong outline thicker. Thin the outside one, make it a the lighter color, thicken the other one, and make it the darker color. Then throw the logo on a colored background. I think you will see that it will look much more professional. Lastly it needs a mouth, badly. Maybe like a snarling look would work.

getting better...beef up the blue outline around the logo even more, then make the outermost outline a little thicker. Get rid of red. Change up the teeth placement, looks a little off. Try to work in some white higlights to the face, all of the white only in the fangs bothers me. Also keep playing with the color scheme, I think it can improve.

What are those white stripes on the cheek supposed to be?

What I mean about the outline is this: it should more closely hug the interior shape; the outline should be where those 2 white stripes are now, not further out... makes your wolf look chubby cheeked.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived