Big East Redesign

theflakeband

Everything looks pretty good, but I'm concerned about the Nova set. If all of the major piping on the home set is light blue, why did you make a random stripe on the back white? The same goes for the rest of the set. Change that and these concepts look pretty good for the most part.

Make one side light blue and one white as a nod to the basketball team.

6fQjS3M.png

not sure if I like south florida... maybe get rid of the stuff under the armpit?

Villanova...there you go recycling templates again... and that light blue looks a little too "electric" for Nova...but I could be wrong

Rutgers is actually pretty solid looking

temp.png

I like Syracuse, but I would like to see you continue the checker style onto the shoulders, instead of the traditional striping you have now. I love how the checker style looks on the pants.

Agreed that the checker style should be carried throughout. Also, Syracuse stopped using the interlocking SU logo a few years ago (after only about one or two years in use.) They now just use a block S with a slightly modified typeface.

syracuse_logo.gif

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I like Syracuse, but I would like to see you continue the checker style onto the shoulders, instead of the traditional striping you have now. I love how the checker style looks on the pants.

Agreed that the checker style should be carried throughout. Also, Syracuse stopped using the interlocking SU logo a few years ago (after only about one or two years in use.) They now just use a block S with a slightly modified typeface.

syracuse_logo.gif

Better?

SyracuseOrange2.png

The interlocking S and U is my favorite Cuse logo, I wish they would bring it back, that's why i put it on the helmet and the sleeves.

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

• 3 weeks later...
Nova's is my favorite! Great job.

'Cuse's set is very cool too.

Isn't Louisville adidas?

Yes, they are. If you've seen any number of his football concepts you would notice that he has a little obsession with Nike.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I like how you connected the Syracuse one with the basketball team. I'm a fan of the Memphis one, too.

But two problems:

If a team is Adidas, then use the logo, and dont make them look the same as the schools with different uniform suppliers.

and, please, for the love of God, it is spelled C-i-n-c-i-n-n-a-t-i, as in: only one T

Archived