Kentucky Loses!

See Red

Who does this screw in the tourney brackets? I had them going to the Final Four I think, then losing to Oklahoma State.

In addition to that, Xavier has knocked off Mississippi State! I'm just keep on gettin screwed here!

And I almost forgot about North Carolina State, losing. My elite eight and final four's have been ripped to hell.

IUe6Hvh.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dislike Kentucky immensely...and my buddy from work claims to be there biggest fan.....so he will hear from me :D

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

There's one thing I don't like about NCAA tourny. AUTOMATIC BIDS!!! St. Joe's played mostly weak teams with the occasional strong team here and there, but no huge powerhouses, and gets in as a top seed. They screwed over my brackets.

They did call me crazy though for picking Manhatten over Florida ^_^

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

There's one thing I don't like about NCAA tourny. AUTOMATIC BIDS!!! St. Joe's played mostly weak teams with the occasional strong team here and there, but no huge powerhouses, and gets in as a top seed. They screwed over my brackets.

St. Josephs wasn't an automatic bid. They were an At Large bid that was given a top seed because the selection committee thinks they were on of the 4 best teams in the country. They were wrong, but either way, St. Johns deserved to be in the tournament -- Just not as a #1 seed.

Fortunately, I had Oklahoma State losing to UConn, not Kentucky :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Guys, I have a feeling we might possibly see rematch of last year, the 'Cuse vs. my Jayhawks. I know, wishful thinking, but both are playing well when it counts. I think Oklahoma State is the team to beat in the whole thing, and if not them UConn.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Hook'em Horns

Duck Fuke B)

Travis

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Well I can now use my brackets for toliet paper I have 3 Final Four teams left, but only 3 Elite 8 teams left as well and I got creamed with teh second round big time.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

i had kentucky in the finals losing to u-conn....i also had stanford in the final four...............bah!

That's impossible -- Stanford and UConn are both in the Phoenix bracket, so Stanford couldn't be a Final Four team if UConn is in the title game. B)

Guys, I have a feeling we might possibly see rematch of last year, the 'Cuse vs. my Jayhawks.  I know, wishful thinking, but both are playing well when it counts.  I think Oklahoma State is the team to beat in the whole thing, and if not them UConn.

Syracuse has no prayer! (sorry, it's just that I hate them now.) :D

I don't think they're that good this year. They haven't really proved anything -- just look at the teams they've played. Neither of them are really good except a too highly seeded Maryland team.

my reason for hating Syracuse: They were pricks about signing autographs at the open practice. Only Boeheim (I butchered the spelling), and a few of the players were cool about it. McNamara didn't even acknowledge the fans, rather walked by us without even lifting his head, and Warrick only signed a few autographs (I was one of them :D . He's the one Syracuse player I like).

Meanwhile, the Texas Longhorns stodd and talked with us for a solid 10 minutes, signing every autograph that was asked for. So now my two favorite teams are UConn (I'm from Connecticut, originally) and Texas. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

Guys, I have a feeling we might possibly see rematch of last year, the 'Cuse vs. my Jayhawks. I know, wishful thinking, but both are playing well when it counts. I think Oklahoma State is the team to beat in the whole thing, and if not them UConn.

Syracuse has no prayer! (sorry, it's just that I hate them now.) :D

I don't think they're that good this year. They haven't really proved anything -- just look at the teams they've played. Neither of them are really good except a too highly seeded Maryland team.

my reason for hating Syracuse: They were pricks about signing autographs at the open practice. Only Boeheim (I butchered the spelling), and a few of the players were cool about it. McNamara didn't even acknowledge the fans, rather walked by us without even lifting his head, and Warrick only signed a few autographs (I was one of them :D . He's the one Syracuse player I like).

Meanwhile, the Texas Longhorns stodd and talked with us for a solid 10 minutes, signing every autograph that was asked for. So now my two favorite teams are UConn (I'm from Connecticut, originally) and Texas. :D

I don't know which games you were watching, but Syracuse has been playing quality opponents just about all season (not counting the creampuffs we fattened up on in December). They split with Pitt and UConn this year and have done pretty well for themselves despite losing their point guard since just after the beginning of conference play. All they have to do is beat 'Bama and UConn (which is no easy task, although they have done it) and they're in the Final Four.

Go Orange!

Whine whine whine whine whine about St. Joe's.... let's see, which overall #1 didn't make it out of their pod? That's right, Kentucky. Which #1 is still around? That's right, St. Joe's. Eat it, Billy Packer!

My bracket's blown up a bit, but I still have five elight eight teams, three final four teams, and both of my championship game teams left (I've picked Oklahoma State over Dork... er, D00k.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

United, I meant, who have they played in the tournament that would suggest they've played good of late? They've gotten lucky in some scares against teams that aren't very good.

And St. Josephs hasn't played anyone in the tournament yet, either. Yeah, Kentucky lost, upsets happen. How else can you explain St. Joes in the Sweet 16? It's not a horribly difficult task... St. Joes has even done it before. If St. Joe's beats Wake Forest, then I'll admit I'm wrong. Until then... Play someone and prove you're worth anything.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived