Florida Gators Concept

MG helmets

I like it, but the hemet/jersey/pants combos here are identical to Auburn. (White/Blue/White for home, and White/White/White on the road.)

Suggestions:

-Keep the orange helmet

-Try using the same number font as the basketball team

The whole point of the white helmet and basic font was to have the same feel as the Spurrier era. I personlly do not like the orange helmet, which is what started the design in the first place

And I'm working on an Auburn concept with a navy helmet

would be nice is the Florida script on the Helmet instead of UF

I agree that this would be more appropriate (or maybe just an F). I rarely see Florida abbreviated as "UF". Whenever I hear about them it's usually "Florida", "The Gators", or "University of Florida". I think everything else looks fantastic, though.

would be nice is the Florida script on the Helmet instead of UF

I agree that this would be more appropriate (or maybe just an F). I rarely see Florida abbreviated as "UF". Whenever I hear about them it's usually "Florida", "The Gators", or "University of Florida". I think everything else looks fantastic, though.

The university uses a "UF" mark on a lot of stuff, including the stadium:

cfiles30383.jpg

I just changed it up a bit

Helmet is great. Suggestion would be to add some alternate orange pants.

Also, maybe scrap the TV numbers and put the gator logo on the sleeves. Just a thought.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like this, but I really like the Gators to use orange more than white. Also, how dare you not use Tim Tebow as your player model! :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I like this, but I really like the Gators to use orange more than white. Also, how dare you not use Tim Tebow as your player model! :P

orange is one of those colors that I personally think should be a secondary color...just my opinion

Tim Tebow? too obvious I like to stay away from real players when doing my concepts.

Archived