• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team: Appalachian State

Logo: Power Block A

Colors: Yellow and Black

Background Color: Grey or Black

Extra Info: Whatever looks best

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Yeah, thanks a lot, it looks great

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Most of these are starting to look the same, but just changing the colors. The arrow line is always to the right of the logo, maybe take a little more time and "personalize" them instead of using the same template.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Most of these are starting to look the same, but just changing the colors. The arrow line is always to the right of the logo, maybe take a little more time and "personalize" them instead of using the same template.

Will do

Will do

Just trying to help you out, its nice to see you put something out that shows your time and effort and design growth. Keep up the good work.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Will do

Just trying to help you out, its nice to see you put something out that shows your time and effort and design growth. Keep up the good work.

thank you

Request form:

Size:800X600

Team:Blue Jays

Logo: The T logo used on the caps

Colors: Blue Jay Blue, and Light Graphite (used in the logo)

Background Color: Black

The concept board has gone through lots of stages in the past where they've been filled with wallpapers. I looked at a lot of them, some I liked, some were okay, and some were downright boring. I believe this is the first I am actually planning to use. Keep it up!

20082614530.png

Archived