Ottawa Senators Home and Away jerseys *Now with Alt.*

Shane Does Art

Pretty good. It takes the red contrasting with black theme that they use now and simplifies it. Which is nice. 3 problems I see...

-sleeve numbers on the black jersey are pretty hard to see. White outline would help.

-an outline around the crest and shoulder logos would look nice and make things more visible.

-Check your shoulder logos. 2/4 are backwards.

I actually like how the shoulder patches are flipped.

The colours and design are good, but the main logo on the black jersey does need an outline. I think the sleeve numbers would look best as one-coloured with no outline at all, but a bit bigger than you currently have them.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think it is a very good concept but there is one thing I would change. I would try to incorporate some gold trim on the stripes because it looks kind of weird with the only gold being in the logo.

i agree. put some gold trim and this looks much better than it already does. i like that you went back to the old senators logo and dumped the new one. 9/10

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Shanurr...I like 'em. I agree with Elliot. A white outline around the numbers and crest on the black sweater would make them more visible. If the white line disappears into the white stripe...that's O.K.. You've got a black line blending into a black stripe on your other sweater and it looks fine. Also, and this isn't being critical of your work in particular, but rather a concern with all of the new Reebok design sweaters. I find that strong horizontal body stripes on a sweater that contrasts with the pants (your white sweaters) tend to make the sweater look like it's being worn over an untucked-in shirt-tail. I guess on the white sweaters, I would remove the horizontal body stripes, or lower them slightly and extend the black stripe to the bottom of the sweater. Good strong design though.

Big-big fan of the home and aways. Wouldn't change a thing. Maybe the =O= logo on the shoulders, but that's only because I really like that logo.

As for the "outside the box 3rd jersey"... Wow! I don't know what to think. It's original but I don't know that this would make for a good NHL jersey. That logo is tiny. That striping pattern is hypnotizing. Great concept and I really like it as a concept, but I hope the Sens never adopt such an "out-there" jersey. Other teams would laugh at us.

I guess what you were going for was a return to the home jerseys we wore when we went to the Stanley Cup finals. It kind of looks like that jersey I guess, but I was never a fan of that one.

thecatch.jpg

Big-big fan of the home and aways. Wouldn't change a thing. Maybe the =O= logo on the shoulders, but that's only because I really like that logo.

As for the "outside the box 3rd jersey"... Wow! I don't know what to think. It's original but I don't know that this would make for a good NHL jersey. That logo is tiny. That striping pattern is hypnotizing. Great concept and I really like it as a concept, but I hope the Sens never adopt such an "out-there" jersey. Other teams would laugh at us.

I guess what you were going for was a return to the home jerseys we wore when we went to the Stanley Cup finals. It kind of looks like that jersey I guess, but I was never a fan of that one.

My thought process behind the Alt. was starting out with something that looked like a toga, with the logo being the medallion holding it up. Then it sort of turned into that pattern.

I suppose I thought about the '07 run a little bit, but it was more of the 2nd set of uniforms we had, I've always liked them.

Keep it comin' guys!

Hi, how are you?

Look at the current alt.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Look at the current alt.

Our current alternate is a laughably ugly jersey, but it's not as "different" as the concept in this thread. In fact, the Sens current 3rd jersey is a quite boring jersey.

Also, Shanurr, where is Brian Pothier in your signature?

thecatch.jpg

Look at the current alt.

Our current alternate is an ugly jersey, but it's not as "different" as the concept in this thread. In fact, the Sens current 3rd jersey is a quite boring jersey.

Also, Shanurr, where is Brian Pothier in your signature?

Well I wanted the cup in there so that gave me room for four players and Brian Pothier wasn't exactly a favourite of mine, still pulling for the Caps though.

Hi, how are you?

Archived