Dolphins Team Schedule: September

Jt0323

You have the team colors behind the logo for the Falcons and Chargers, but you have orange behind the Colts logo, I would fix that.

He did say that the orange background designates home games, but it would look a lot better if they all had the team's colors in the background, IMO.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

You have the team colors behind the logo for the Falcons and Chargers, but you have orange behind the Colts logo, I would fix that.

He did say that the orange background designates home games, but it would look a lot better if they all had the team's colors in the background, IMO.

Oops, sorry, didn't see that. Nevermind then.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

A pretty solid piece, but it does need some refining - for example, the QB's legs stop behind the month mark. Also, home and away need a bit of work; it's a good idea to add in team's colors as background colors for the cells, but it should be done universally, not as a home/away mechanism. That'll help it "pop" more. Nice use of the Dolphins font, though.

I've actually done work very similar to this; for the past 3 years, I've made "schedule wallpaper" for the Colorado Rockies blog Purple Row (though I admit the work isn't an original idea; I borrowed the idea from a Chicago White Sox blog). It's a similar concept to yours, with team logos on the days of the calendar, though I also added TV broadcaster logos along with game times. Anyway, in case you're curious, here's a very scaled-down example of one of my wallpapers:

sept08_2.jpg

I'm actually in the process of creating one for May 09 right now; should've been done yesterday :P

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived