Dolphins Team Schedule: September

Jt0323

You have the team colors behind the logo for the Falcons and Chargers, but you have orange behind the Colts logo, I would fix that.

He did say that the orange background designates home games, but it would look a lot better if they all had the team's colors in the background, IMO.

You have the team colors behind the logo for the Falcons and Chargers, but you have orange behind the Colts logo, I would fix that.

He did say that the orange background designates home games, but it would look a lot better if they all had the team's colors in the background, IMO.

Oops, sorry, didn't see that. Nevermind then.

A pretty solid piece, but it does need some refining - for example, the QB's legs stop behind the month mark. Also, home and away need a bit of work; it's a good idea to add in team's colors as background colors for the cells, but it should be done universally, not as a home/away mechanism. That'll help it "pop" more. Nice use of the Dolphins font, though.

I've actually done work very similar to this; for the past 3 years, I've made "schedule wallpaper" for the Colorado Rockies blog Purple Row (though I admit the work isn't an original idea; I borrowed the idea from a Chicago White Sox blog). It's a similar concept to yours, with team logos on the days of the calendar, though I also added TV broadcaster logos along with game times. Anyway, in case you're curious, here's a very scaled-down example of one of my wallpapers:

sept08_2.jpg

I'm actually in the process of creating one for May 09 right now; should've been done yesterday :P

Archived