Astros in road grays Sunday vs Atlanta

mmejia

I'd like to see Houston wear the red/brick cap with the road greys. That would be sharp.

I completely agree. I might Photoshop that real quick to see what it'd look like...

Edit: Here's a quick mock-up, with a brick undershirt for the hell of it...

oswaltastrosredmod.jpg

Just an FYI, but on the brick cap, the star is sand, trimmed in brick then black on the outer edge.

If possible, can you do a photoshop to see what the brick cap looks like with the brick jersey? (Seems like a rather obvious combination, yet has never taken place... has it?)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of teams that hardly wear gray jerseys on the road, I don't think the Braves have worn their grays yet this season, and it sucks. I'm getting tired of that navy blue alternate.

The Braves used to have nothing but home-whites and road-grays...now they have blue and red alternates that make the team look like they're a T-ball team.

Speaking of teams that hardly wear gray jerseys on the road, I don't think the Braves have worn their grays yet this season, and it sucks. I'm getting tired of that navy blue alternate.

The Braves used to have nothing but home-whites and road-grays...now they have blue and red alternates that make the team look like they're a T-ball team.

They have worn their gray jerseys ONCE this year. And ironically, it was so that they wouldn't clash with the Pittsburgh Pirates' black alternates.

But apparently that went out of the window when they wore them against the Marlins' black alts.

They have worn their gray jerseys ONCE this year. And ironically, it was so that they wouldn't clash with the Pittsburgh Pirates' black alternates.

But apparently that went out of the window when they wore them against the Marlins' black alts.

It's a shame because Atlanta's road grey is one of the best uniforms in baseball.

Just an FYI, but on the brick cap, the star is sand, trimmed in brick then black on the outer edge.

If possible, can you do a photoshop to see what the brick cap looks like with the brick jersey? (Seems like a rather obvious combination, yet has never taken place... has it?)

AstrosAltHat.png

The hat might look a bit dark, but i'm sure you can get the basic idea of what it looks like.

IowaOaks.png

Archived