Custom Jersey Lettering

thespungo

I have a blank authentic 2005-era Kansas City Royals road jersey and I'm looking to get some custom lettering done to make it a Zack Greinke authentic.

Could you guys recommend some good places to go online to get it done, or even better, a business in Chicago I could take the jersey to? Maybe a professional place that does the Cubs/White Sox jerseys? Would online or a local store be better?

I'm currently emailing sellers on eBay to see if they still have the number kits (since they're several seasons old by now) and if I can't find any there, could you also recommend a good place to get the 2005-era letters and numbers. Or would a good online/Chicago store be able to recreate those?

City Sports does a poor job compared to Exclusive Pro Sprots. I lived in Chicago for 17 years and have over 300 authentic jerseys. Trust me on this one, Exclusive Pro is the way to go as you get what you paid for. Terry, at Exclusive Pro, is one of the most knowledgeable individuals in the customization business. I have a Teehan current road and an Sweeney road vest which were both done to perfection.

Just my $.02.

Do you get a quicker turn around time from EPS if you send less jerseys?

I've sent them a lot all at once and have had to wait months to get them back. Would it be quicker to send them 6 instead of 30?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I have said this before, but I don't mind being a broken record in this case:

CCSLC member tmorss9 has handled two baseball jerseys for me and paid attention to detail in exactly the way a member of this board would want. He communicates throughout the process and made sure I was happy with what I was getting. Needless to say, I was.

He will get my business from now on so I don't hesitate to recommend him for yours. And this sounds like the type of job he'd be perfect for, based on my experience.

http://sportstitchathletics.com/

EDITED for inaccurate advice for your particular situation. Sorry. It still stands for your NHL and non-pro baseball jerseys.

Do you get a quicker turn around time from EPS if you send less jerseys?

I've sent them a lot all at once and have had to wait months to get them back. Would it be quicker to send them 6 instead of 30?

Jeff:

I have found Terry can be slow regardless of the number of jerseys sent. That being said, I would rather they get done correctly rather than expeditiously.

Archived