Tiger logo

Spammy

I recall that you had a thread not too long ago about your "first inkscape logo". This is better than the previous one, but is still very choppy, if you could make it more streamlined, then it would be a decent logo.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Ya, no offense, but it looks exactly like the other one, but instead of pixelated, it's sloppy around the edges. I hate dishing out bad C & C as much as the next guy, but you need to take your time. I know its not easy, I am still learning myself. Just keep working on it, I think you can make it into a nice concept.

Was this logo based off of some tiger clip art? Because it looks similar to a logo I saw in an advertisement in a program for my cousins school. It really doesn't look all that great, but it is a start.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

It has a lot of potential, don't get me wrong. I know when I do my logos, I do mines on Paint Shop Pro, but I spend countless hours perfecting the edges, the features, and what not. Great logos take time. Use this logo you posted as a guide, then touch it up a bit. Believe me the time will be well spent.

Ya, that looks nothing like it :D And Spammy, ya same, I don't mind harsh CC as long as it can help improve the concept.
That is really not similar at all.

Upon closer inspection, you're right. My apologies, spammy.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Your logo reminds me of this website I found awhile back when I had to do a presentation on William Blake's "Tyger Tyger" for my English class. The first thing that struck me when I saw your logo was the fact that the tiger didn't have any eyes. It's a good start regardless, and I know from personal experience that it's sometimes the little details that are often overlooked.

As promised here is version 2

*Added eyes

*added detail

*different angle

*darkened orange

tiglogov2.png

And I used the cincinatti bengals logo for reference

377.gif

The update actually is a good representation of the Bengals' logo. The only thing that makes it not look so much like a tiger, though, is there should be more hair on the left side of the head. The ears are also a little small, and the teeth that aren't fangs don't look like teeth. But I do like what you did with the Bengals' logo.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The update actually is a good representation of the Bengals' logo. The only thing that makes it not look so much like a tiger, though, is there should be more hair on the left side of the head. The ears are also a little small, and the teeth that aren't fangs don't look like teeth. But I do like what you did with the Bengals' logo.

thank you i tried making the teeth look like teeth but the paths kept getting boggled up, as for the ears i couldnt see if it was big or not

When I first saw this I'm like "Oh no, did he rip another teams logo again?". But then I noticed that you posted the Bengals logo along with that, and I realize that they aren't as similar as I thought. Clean it up a little bit, and this is a pretty good logo, nice work here spammy.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

First thing that came to mind.

gene_simmons_narrowweb__300x453,0.jpg

It looks really nice, still some pixelation around the edges. There does seem to be a lot of black. If you colored the off pixels and somehow added more orange or white, it would look even better.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

If this was done using Inkscape, I think you need to learn how to use the pen tool (it may be called something else, I haven't used the program). Compare your logo to the Bengals' and you'll see all the nice curves that make the logo look clean and professional. Yours seems to be made up of straight lines trying to represent curves, similar to using the polygonal lasso in Photoshop.

Archived