NFL Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

thank you for comments! im actually suprised that you guys did not throw up with the template...but I really did not want to leave the template in the closet. I definitely think I will go back and remove the white from the home jersey.

Bills are in the process of completion. Hopefully I can get some comments on them. C&C's on all 3 of my first designs would still be great tho

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffalo Bills

For the Bills, like what I did with the Ravens, I wanted to update their current logo to fit into the modern realm (you might see me do that alot in this redesign). Most people go into a Bills concept and decide to remove the red streak! I think, even though it doesnt really make sense, that the Bills logo is one of the most iconic and untouchable ones out there!! So, for my update, I simply modernized the look a little bit so it doesnt look so 1970's. I would like to get some comments on the logo itself for now... but uniforms and a full logo sheet (and maybe a custom alternate logo) are on their way.

logo.png

That is my updated version, and below is their current for reference.

Bills current logo

you hardly touched the logo, let alone brought it 'into the modern realm'.

well as I said, I did not want to do too much to it. If you look at their current logo, there were many tweaks I made. Feet and legs were modified and connected to the rest of the body. The red streak is not straight, but more streamlined. The top area was completely altered. I wanted to give it an updated look without changing the overall style.

well as I said, I did not want to do too much to it. If you look at their current logo, there were many tweaks I made. Feet and legs were modified and connected to the rest of the body. The red streak is not straight, but more streamlined. The top area was completely altered. I wanted to give it an updated look without changing the overall style.

yeah, i can see what youve done. this isnt sufficient to give the logo a new look in any way.

the outline doesnt really add much and the curves are badly rendered.

i dont want to seem too down on this, but i think you should either properly start the logo

from scratch or leave it as is. pulling a few lines around just makes the logo look like

a bad copy.

I like what you did with the Cards (addition of yellow), and I'm curious what that red helmet would look like with the uniforms

Red helmets for the Cards? No, never... ever.

Um... why not? The helmet that they have now isn't great, so why not try something else? ... that reminds me of the Arizona Cardinals concepts posted at SSUR

I like what you did with the Cards (addition of yellow), and I'm curious what that red helmet would look like with the uniforms

Red helmets for the Cards? No, never... ever.

Um... why not? The helmet that they have now isn't great, so why not try something else? ... that reminds me of the Arizona Cardinals concepts posted at SSUR

The logo gets lost in all the red.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I like the update, but you have probably six or seven colors there. I can understand the two-tone blue, but you have three shades of blue right now. Are you integrating silver into the scheme? You could make the outline silver.

Buffalo Bills

Here is the complete Bills set. For Buffalo I wanted to keep their current color scheme, instead of reverting like alot of people do with Buffalo concepts. I feel like when a team is labeled a "modern disaster" like Buffalo is, people feel like minimizing and re-traditionalizing is the way to go. I didnt want to do that either. I wanted to whip up a completely original modern template, and a new sleak logo set... (without changing their identity...b/c I think their current logo and wordmark is way too indicitive of Buffalo to trash). The logo is my first real scratch redesign. I made modifications with the Ravens and Falcons logos...but ATL all I did was change colors...and for Baltimore I basically just fused a few logos (and I wasnt using inkscape at the time). So, I feel like this is my most complete and original concept to date.

logo2.png

clipboard-1.png

These are very nice, big improvement over their current set. I like what you did with the piping and shoulder stripe. My only critique would be change the pant stripe; I realize you are replicating the stripe in the logo, but it looks a bit, well... flimsy. Maybe make it wider.

Nice Job.

Archived