NFL Redesign

Brave-Bird 08

The updated version looks good, but there might be too many different colors in there. 3 blues, 2 reds, and 2 silvers might be overdoing it.

Well, isn't that what they use now? :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In general, I like what you've done with the Bills. I love the white helmets, and the uniforms are pretty nice. Modern, but still clean and simple.

Two concerns: first, the red shape on the pants seems really odd. I get where it comes from, but it seems out of place, like it was slapped up against the piping as an afterthought. You did a much better job integrating that shape into the sleeve striping. I'd go back and retry the pants. Also, everything is a bit dark, especially on the buffalo logo. I'd say either give him a double outline of white and light blue, and/or make the light blue a little bit lighter, so that it's better differentiated from the dark blue.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Looks good, but while you did a good job tweaking the current Bills logo, the blue outline hides all of this and makes it look like the bison is a double amputee. Stick with silver or white on all backgrounds.

I really like the Bills redesign, the logo and jerseys look fantastic. I would, however, change the current dark blue you are using to the current lighter blue you are using, and then make the light blue lighter... if that makes any sense. I guess all I'm trying to say is lighten up the blues so that they don't look like Houston. :D

Good work though.

Buffalo Bills

Here is the complete Bills set. For Buffalo I wanted to keep their current color scheme, instead of reverting like alot of people do with Buffalo concepts. I feel like when a team is labeled a "modern disaster" like Buffalo is, people feel like minimizing and re-traditionalizing is the way to go. I didnt want to do that either. I wanted to whip up a completely original modern template, and a new sleak logo set... (without changing their identity...b/c I think their current logo and wordmark is way too indicitive of Buffalo to trash). The logo is my first real scratch redesign. I made modifications with the Ravens and Falcons logos...but ATL all I did was change colors...and for Baltimore I basically just fused a few logos (and I wasnt using inkscape at the time). So, I feel like this is my most complete and original concept to date.

logo2.png

clipboard-1.png

Good job on updating the Bills logo, although I'd take a look at sharpening up the outline on the fur on the Buffalo's back, they flatten off and it just looks odd. Other than that I like it.

Uni's are good too, love the white helmet but think there are to many stripes on the top, It's a criticism I have of the current helmet too as I tend to think anymore than 3 is just overkill.

Look forward to seeing the rest of the series as they come online.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Why are people against the Cardinals having red helmets? It makes more sense than the current white ones.

you know...I did post that concept helmet...but I quickly decided I hated it. I think the classicness of the Cardinals white helmet makes it make 100x more sense.

• 1 month later...

homeuniform.png

roaduniform.png

homeuniform2.png

Atlanta Falcons V2

I put this up a few days ago, but here it is in my NFL re-do. I basically decided none of you guys supported the gold enough to keep it, so I dumped it. I also altered the template just a tad, and made the pants silver. Overall, I think this is my best Falcons look to date...a compilation of old and new

Archived