LA Kings

chickenfish13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one of the best concepts you've done so far. It's very clean and well executed. The only thing you need to work on is getting the highlights in the right places. For the hightlights on the "globes" on the crown, I would like to see a combination of the latest update and the first one. The current highlight looks a little too thin to me. If it were thicker, it would help break up all the purple on a likely purple jersey. I hope you keep on developing this idea and use a nice jersey template to present it.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

You might, I'm not the best with jerseys, so they might take a while, and they will for sure need updates.

You know, you say that a lot, but I would think that you've been here long enough, and seen enough jerseys (as a sports logo enthusiast), to realize what makes a good jersey or not, just be observant, that's a good way to get better.

I like the lion logo, but the crown logo is looking a little too 2-d, and it looks a little like a jester hat, make it resemble the primary crown they use now a little more.

The lion is sweet, was wondering if the middle globe should be highlighted more completely on the outside, instead of just like the left one, if that makes sense, also maybe I just like symmetry too much but I thought the crown would look nice with that yellow treatment in the bottom right corner as well.

OK, guys. I have been meaning to do a concept for a while now, but have been busy. I have had the time to design something recently, and wanted to do this. I redesigned the LA Kings logo. Before anyone says anything, I do not think that their current logo NEEDS to be redesigned, but I wanted to take a crack at it. I used their old color scheme, while keeping silver in the mix. No team uses Purple and Yellow, so it was something different. My crown is based off the crown in the old alternate logo, the king that everyone hates. I modified it a bit, and gave it some accents. I feel I may get ripped up on it, but I wanted to try.

He said where the crown came from, I wasn't sure what burger king logo was either lol

OK, here is an update on the crown. I tried what Elliot said to make it more like the current kings logo, but nothing was working. Here is my logo, with an updated bottom part of the current logo, sorry, kind of confusing. I used the basic idea of the current logo's bottom, and incorporated it into mine. I think the other one was better, but hey, you guys may think it's an improvement. If you think it's worse, I am going to start on jerseys using the logos from my last update. Thanks.

kings3.png

I think if you lower the middle of the 3 circles/points a little and also make the base of the crown thicker/bigger. The silver/white that is at the base seems unnecessary/tacked on. This is a great update on the kings and an improvement on their current set, good work.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Yeah, this looks great and very professional. I like it better than what theyve got now. I think you should take a stab at some jerseys. Maybe add in the crown pattern/motif/whatever you want to call it as a stripe for like an alternate or something.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

OK, here is what I hope to be the final product. Jerseys may need updating though. OK, here goes.

Logos: Nothing new, just filled in the white, and made it purple on the primary.

Jerseys: OK, first of all, if any one sees a resemblance to Elliott's kings concept, then there is a reason. There shouldn't be a big similarities, but I DID take a quick look at his jerseys. I didn't stare at them at study them, ^_^, but I did look at them. I don't think my jerseys look like his, my pointed accents on the jersey were in my head before any of this. So, I have a purple home, white away, and YES a YELLOW alternate. I did it because I wanted to do something different, and didn't want to do a silver jersey. I tried yellow pants, but it did not work. The numbers and font are the current kings number and font. I have nothing much else to say, so just critique them like needed. Thanks for viewing, it's been a fun project.

Kingsfinlogo.png

kingshome.png

kinsaway.png

kingsalt.png

Archived