favourite team

ivan26278

Dynamo- The city dragging ass on the stadium. Have to wait at least two more years for it meanwhile parking sucks at UH.

Texans- Screwy contracts that p.o. good players. Owen Daniels is my boy. Pay him his money. Oh, and Owen Daniels, don't whine about it on Facebook.

Rockets- Injuries. T-Mac. Injuries. Did I mention T-Mac?

Astros- I know the boys don't wake up until after the All Star break but 8th largest payroll and we're looking up at the Pirates and the Reds?.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dynamo- The city dragging ass on the stadium. Have to wait at least two more years for it meanwhile parking sucks at UH.

Texans- Screwy contracts that p.o. good players. Owen Daniels is my boy. Pay him his money. Oh, and Owen Daniels, don't whine about it on Facebook.

Rockets- Injuries. T-Mac. Injuries. Did I mention T-Mac?

Astros- I know the boys don't wake up until after the All Star break but 8th largest payroll and we're looking up at the Pirates and the Reds?.

Wait--wha...??? :blink:

Is that even legal???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wait--wha...??? :blink:

Is that even legal???

Depends. Is your team in Triple-A? I guess if you're in a slump, it's ok to be behind them for a series or two.

I'm not even sure the Pirates qualify for AA. But if there's one thing you got going for your Astros is this: they always seem to come on strong after the All-Star Break. Don't worry...the stars will re-align properly soon... ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Houston is an old-ass team that won't accomplish anything this year. However, they'll win like eight straight at the end of July so as to create the kind of false hope that only fools their idiot owner, he'll impulsively trade for Matt Holliday, and they'll finish in fourth place.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Anaheim Ducks - The nice-but-awkward colour scheme and choice of logo (I kind of have a love-hate thing going on with the wordmark).

Houston Texans - I don't pay enough attention to this team, so I can't really say anything.

Chelmsford Chieftains (local hockey team) - Their generic logo and the fact that they change their colour scheme nearly every season. One year they're blue and red, next they're black and red, then they're burgundy and grey, and recently they were black and gold.

Anglia Ruskin Phantoms (My University's American Football team) - I'm a former player, and I get along well with some of the other players who are fellow students. Aside from that, damn near everything else about the team flat out sucks, especially their record.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Cleveland Browns - I'm starting to wish they never came back!!! :cursing:

Cleveland Indians - Cheap ass owner can't afford to own an MLB team. Please sell the Tribe to some who can!!! :mad:

Cleveland Cavaliers - Please don't lose LeBron after 2010. Get Shaq for 1 season & then sign Chris Bosh to play with LeBron (and get rid of the blue jersey)!!! (dance)

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Oh boy, as a Islander/Met/Jet/Giant fan and Syracuse student in 2 months, I can go on and on and on about my teams.

Islanders- Well I dunno, the fact that they've sucked practically every year with the exception of 2001-02 and a few 8th seeded berths since the end of the first NHL lockout and have possibly the worst management I've ever seen. I wasn't around for the dynasty years, stop shoving that down my throat and focus on winning today and tomorrow. Or at the very least cement yourselves on Long Island by pushing the Lighthouse Project through (more so Town of Hempstead than the Isles)

Mets- Two years in a row choking away a playoff spot and never being able to reach that next level doesn't quite help. I wasn't around for the Miracle Mets or '86, stop shoving that down my throat and focus on winning today and tomorrow.

Jets- Hello, mediocrity and always finding a heartbreaking way to lose when they make the playoffs. I wasn't around for Super Bowl III, stop shoving that down my throat and focus on winning today and tomorrow.

Giants- Alright, they've won the Super Bowl recently so I can't say too much that ticks me off about them. I guess in previous years and somewhat this past season, the way they manage to lose games is irritating. Mainly because they found a way to lose somehow time and time again back in the day

Syracuse Football- Greg Robinson completely ran this program down to the ground and I'll be lucky to get a ticket to a bowl game in my next 4 years up on the hill

Syracuse Basketball- Always make my blood pressure rise a ton considering they play very good teams down to the wire, but at the same time play teams they should easily demolish down to the wire as well. I would also say Jonny Flynn leaving early left me dissapointed considering the Orange were looking like national title contenders, but all in all I don't blame him considering he's gonna go high in the NBA Draft and the team still looks pretty good for next year.

Cornell Hockey- Because there's no men's hockey team at SU. This team always finds a way to lose come NCAA Tournament time in some other shape or form even when they're facing a weaker opponent. Their lacrosse team pulls off the same thing (see: the greatest 23 seconds of lacrosse ever played). I can't be too hard on them, though, considering I took one of their incoming women's basketball players to my prom.

Syracuse Lacrosse- Is perfect. I've got nothing to complain about them. Well, actually, they can change the hideous jerseys they've got now and return to the ones they wore in 2008.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Packers-the line is probably gonna suck. they look like world beaters one week and then can't stop anybody the next.

Bears-I can't think of anything to complain about, actually. Ask me again in September.

Wisconsin football-Badgers vs Michigan games tend to piss me off, as UW always finds new ways to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory when the maize and blue come around. This is a pretty underrated rivalry, and that's why.

Notre Dame football-The. Line. Still. Sucked. Sure, Clausen actually had time to throw now, but the running game never got started.

Avalanche-that I don't see them as much as I used to, and that they've been run into the ground

UW hockey-that they look like the Rangers-Red Wings lovechild.

Cubs-you got all day? cus I don't.

Bucks-for thinking they need a "best rookie PG evaaaaaaar" this year when they really need a PF (much as I love Luc Moute, he aint a PF)...for the WTF Salim Stoudamire signing...for even considering keeping the sieve that is Charlie V...for even thinking about letting Ramon go....for choosing Dan Gadzuric over Zaza Pachulia way back when...for trading TJ Ford to Toronto...for the first Desmond Mason to OKC trade (the second one was understandable)...for trading Ray Allen to the Sonics...for thinking Mo Williams was a PG who could win games (be honest with me. In his 4 years as a Buck, the only time they went to the playoffs was when TJ was the starter. The 3 years he started, the Bucks missed the playoffs...badly. 30, 28 and 26 wins. In that order. Top 10 point guard my ass.)...for idiots across the country who like to say the Bucks shoulda drafted Chris Paul (probably the same morons whose teams always have a competent center...the most competent center I've seen in a Bucks uniform besides Bogut is Ervin Johnson. That tells you all you need to know.)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived