Anahiem Ducks logo concept

dyse

ducks0001.png

I don't really have anything to say about this concept except that this is my first try at a logo so please be gentle.

C&C please.

----UPDATE----

I just went with some of the usual colours that go with the Ducks. I had no idea what to do when I used Inkscape so, I just traced it on paint. I decided to simplify the bill and take away the stick.

Option 1

ducks4.png

Option 2

ducks3.png

Option 3

ducks2.png

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

it's a bit cartoonish/Daffy, but I think if you cleaned it up it could be promising.

That was my big worry when i was making it that it would be too cartoony but, I'll try and clean up.

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

The "D' Looks very nice. I think the whole wing vs hand thing doesn't matter very much because logos often have incorrect body parts on animals. It does look cartoony, but it's not far away from being a solid logo. Just make a few changes and give it some color and it could be a good logo. For a first logo, this is very good.

I think that the detail from the original sketch makes the logo look a lot nicer. Simplified is starts looking way to simple, and while simple is sometimes a good thing I think that it goes a bit to far. Try adding in some of your original details to the computer rendering and I think you will have a real winner.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

I think that the detail from the original sketch makes the logo look a lot nicer. Simplified is starts looking way to simple, and while simple is sometimes a good thing I think that it goes a bit to far. Try adding in some of your original details to the computer rendering and I think you will have a real winner.

Agreed, the stick was a good thing to have.

glossysig5.png

Archived