Cleveland Browns *Tweak*

LEWJ

So I decided to do a 'concept' for my Cleveland Browns.

I didn't change a whole lot.

Here's what I did change;

-Browns Facemask

-Back to previous sleeve stripe designs

-Added orange pants

-Numbers on the helmet

-No Shoulder/sleeve numbers (due to the numbers now on the helmet)

-Sock stripes are back

-Slightly different pant striping, similar to this

-Back to the old, lighter shade of brown

Edit #1:

-White Outline added to helmet number

-Brown pants added

-All combinations shown (I am not necessarily a fan of all the combinations; they're just there for those of you who might.)

brownspaint2.png

brownspaint3.png

brownspaint4.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the brown jersey and orange pant should never go together

not a big fan of the helmet either

but props for taking your time to make this, i always enjoy seeing browns concepts

Well, thanks for the honest comment.

I take it you weren't a fan of this look then;

6302.a.jpg

It's actually my favorite combination.

I'm probably wrong on this one, but for some reason, the brown looks more burgundy than the brown the Browns use.

Other than that, it's nice. Not really fond of the brown facemask, and I think the numbers on the helmet could stand to be bigger and have a white outline. Personally, I don't think you need the white pants, the orange pants to me would look good with the white jersey.

I love this, it would be awesome to see numbers on a NFL team's helmet :D

I do agree with cap and colacock though, I think you should go with whit numbers on the helmets, and just ditch the white pants. I'm not crazy about the brown facemask but then again they are the browns :P

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm probably wrong on this one, but for some reason, the brown looks more burgundy than the brown the Browns use.

Other than that, it's nice. Not really fond of the brown facemask, and I think the numbers on the helmet could stand to be bigger and have a white outline. Personally, I don't think you need the white pants, the orange pants to me would look good with the white jersey.

Yea the Brown is the older color brown they used before their return. It's a lot lighter, and not almost black, like the current brown they use.

And the orange pants would be the primary option here for both jerseys, I just put them up there to add an alternate option.

Well, thanks for the honest comment.

I take it you weren't a fan of this look then;

6302.a.jpg

It's actually my favorite combination.

idk for some reason i just think it looks ugly

i really dont know how anyone can like it but i geuss i must be crazy or sumthin cus everyone else seems to like it and im one of the few people who disklike it

Edit #1 (First post updated):

-White Outline added to helmet number

-Brown pants added

-All combinations shown (I am not necessarily a fan of all the combinations; they're just there for those of you who might.)

switch out brown for navy, and helmet numbers for block S, and it'd be a pretty good Syracuse set :)

Haha. That's very true!

Being a Browns fan, and seeing how picky most of us Browns fans are about their uniforms, I like it. There are a few things I don't like however, the numbers, I like the numbers the way they are on our throwback uniforms, I'm not big on the font you used on yours. Also on the helmet, I don't like the orange between the brown and white stripes, but that is really the only thing, I also prefer the gray face mask, but I think your brown face masks could be easy to get used to. I loved the brown pants, I think you and me were the only ones that liked them if I remember correctly.

T1oYViW.png

The set looks alright, but the colors definitely seem off.. almost a purple and neon orange.

Well I don't mean to come off as a Colerwerx wanna be; cause I'm not. :P

But here are the colors I used, next to the current colors.

Current; then what I used.

ClevelandBrowns_FRC_9999_SOL_SRGB.pngClevelandBrowns_FRC_1995_SOL_SRGB.png

Archived