Houshmanzadah boycotting Madden 10

alwaysr92

I've been watching Houshmandzadeh for the last 7-8 years and 91 is about right for him, maybe 92. He's a very underrated player, but 91 is good for a receiver of his role (possession).

PvO6ZWJ.png

Madden is making it more realistic Matt Flynn and Brian Brohm are both in the high 50's we'll Rodgers is in the mid 80's a personally like this.

Rodgers deserves at least a high 80's rating. Anyone who actually watched the Packers last year knows that the defense and special teams were to blame for all of their close losses.

Off the top of my head my question is why isn't Greg Jennings or even Donald Driver rated higher then him?

1000th post about the Packers? Didn't see that coming

Jennings, yes. Absolutely. He's the most underrated WR in the NFC IMO. Driver I'm not so sure about though.

Agreed. Based on how Madden rankings usually go, I've got Jennings on par with Houshmanzadah, both about a 90 rating. Driver, somewhere closer to 85.

6uXNWAo.png

Madden is making it more realistic Matt Flynn and Brian Brohm are both in the high 50's we'll Rodgers is in the mid 80's a personally like this.

Rodgers deserves at least a high 80's rating. Anyone who actually watched the Packers last year knows that the defense and special teams were to blame for all of their close losses.

Well he could have been a bit better in clutch situations but I agree that Defense was the letdown with the Pack and they should be better this year because with the weapons Rodgers has in his arsenal they will be a fun team to watch.

Jennings is a 90

Driver is a 85

Grant is a 85

Rodgers is a 86

But nothing is as bad as what Viking fans will deal with

Rosenfels is a 69

Jackson is a 67

They can't wait for that first roster update which will have Favre at in the low 80's

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Why does Whoseyourmamma even care? He should just concentrate on playing REAL FOOTBALL, because Madden is just a video game, and has no influence on what happens on the field

Tell that to the players who have been stricken with the Madden curse. Mwa ha ha!

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Archived