Reaper logo idea

FlyersHockey1967

I was doodling for fun and thought that a reaper would make a cool logo. The idea is to keep it very simple like my last logo concept, only this time much more distinguishable. I only wanted to have the cloaked hood (no face), part of the upper body, and the scythe and came up with these. I also threw in a cheesy word mark for giggles at the end.

reapers.png

Comments?

The top left is the best one. You could easily make something pretty solid out of it with a thick black outline and dark charcoal gray for highlights.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The top left the best one. You could easily make something pretty solid out of it with a thick black outline and and dark charcoal gray for highlights.

You hit it right on the head there.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

The top left the best one. You could easily make something pretty solid out of it with a thick black outline and and dark charcoal gray for highlights.

that is what I was thinking. work on the top left idea. smooth it out a bit, try to find a a nice way to incorporate that arm...and maybe go with a grey, black, and purple scheme. you could even toss some eyes in there.

that is what I was thinking. work on the top left idea. smooth it out a bit, try to find a a nice way to incorporate that arm...and maybe go with a grey, black, and purple scheme. you could even toss some eyes in there.

^ Quoted for truth. But I think I might use red as opposed to purple. Probably for the eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this because I can't come up with any ideas for a secondary mark. Does anyone have a suggestion for one? I was considering using the lower left profile view, but I felt it would be too redundant. I also considered just the scythe itself, but I didn't think it would be enough for a separate logo. I also want to avoid any possible communist party similarities, so nothing with crossed with the scythe. Any ideas?

I'd keep the reaper as the primary, and use that symbol you have on his chest (Osiris?) as the secondary. Or maybe a pair of crossed scythes.

You mean the Blue Oyster Cult logo?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived