First year Portfolio

heernumurr

This is the culmination of the first year of my Graphic Design degree. We were asked to produce a PDF portfolio, selecting what we felt to be our strongest pieces of work from the year. Thought I'd post it here since I've had a lot of advice about appling to college from this board, and to give others an idea of what they could expect from a similar course. I'd love to know what you guys think of my work.

BAGD Year 1 Portfolio

Some example pages:

portfoliofinal2.jpg

portfoliofinal4.jpg

portfoliofinal5.jpg

If that's year 1, then you're well on your way and way beyond many designers I see. What I like about your work, is that it looks professional and that if someone gives you an idea, you can execute it. Just keep up the good work.

If that's year 1, then you're well on your way and way beyond many designers I see. What I like about your work, is that it looks professional and that if someone gives you an idea, you can execute it. Just keep up the good work.

I second that wholeheartedly. I'm pretty much the man to beat at my school, and some of your stuff puts mine to shame?I think I'll have to use that as motivation once the new semester hits! :D

Sigs are for sissies.

• 2 weeks later...

I second that wholeheartedly. I'm pretty much the man to beat at my school, and some of your stuff puts mine to shame?I think I'll have to use that as motivation once the new semester hits! :D

yikes...

everything is laid out very nicely and all your work is solid. this is a great portfolio especially for a student. you should have no trouble finding work

But at the same time, don't get your hopes up. It's a difficult time and a competitive field

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

everything is laid out very nicely and all your work is solid. this is a great portfolio especially for a student. you should have no trouble finding work

But at the same time, don't get your hopes up. It's a difficult time and a competitive field

Very

Archived