The Draw Brawl Competition

chestnutz

(speaking of which, i just noticed this has come out:

i appologise for the incredibly irritating advert and accent, but those are my hands on the tele!)

a sexy pic during filming. it was about 100 degrees in that f***ing velour suit.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7350...mp;id=720640639

I didn't know you did all your animation live. Must put a hell of a strain on the wrists...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah that was pretty sick davidson, although it's not like it was unexpected.

People of the CCSLC: I can assure you the panel is getting very close to the finalized rules, how tiers would work, how points will be allocated and everything. it's been a huge mess to sort out this morning, but we're almost there.

I'm very busy the rest of the day, but I'm 95% sure the first challenge will be up tomorrow. the panel is working hard to make sure that'll happen.

thanks for your patience.

-Erik

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

People of the CCSLC: I can assure you the panel is getting very close to the finalized rules, how tiers would work, how points will be allocated and everything. it's been a huge mess to sort out this morning, but we're almost there.

I'm very busy the rest of the day, but I'm 95% sure the first challenge will be up tomorrow. the panel is working hard to make sure that'll happen.

-Erik

I hope all these ideas are cooking up nicely and roasting on an open fire, chestnutz. I'm looking forward to this, should be fun.

-Erik

I hope all these ideas are cooking up nicely and roasting on an open fire, chestnutz. I'm looking forward to this, should be fun.

They are pretty much cooked and ready to serve. You guys should see something very shortly.

Archived