Glow Sigs

Bmac

Many? You've been here 4 days.

i had another account (mnsports09)

Is it me or are the banned-to-be getting dumber lately?

/dupe account is IIRC an insta-ban offense. Especially if its to circumvent other punishment. Did you old account stop working on you?

i tried typing in my password and it i couldnt get logged in. so i got a new account. gosh, so many ppl hate me and they dont even ask for my side of the story. i emailed CC97 and he will be messaging me back soon, and then well see if im worthy to be banned. but for now im just having fun, making some batting circle sigs on inkscape, and posting messages on the various threads.

You got a new account to back up your own stupidity. Don't lie because you have shown yourself to be a pretty bad liar. The reason your ideas didn't go over well is because they weren't good ideas. Stop whining and stop calling attention to yourself. And I'm sure your chris' top priority :rolleyes:

im not calling attention to myself. i want ppl to stop bothering me. jesus, what does it take for every1 to shut up? and i know im not chris's top priority, but i see that you guys are cool b/c you team up to fight against me.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/dupe account is IIRC an insta-ban offense. Especially if its to circumvent other punishment. Did you old account stop working on you?

i tried typing in my password and it i couldnt get logged in. so i got a new account. gosh, so many ppl hate me and they dont even ask for my side of the story. i emailed CC97 and he will be messaging me back soon, and then well see if im worthy to be banned. but for now im just having fun, making some batting circle sigs on inkscape, and posting messages on the various threads.

You got a new account to back up your own stupidity. Don't lie because you have shown yourself to be a pretty bad liar. The reason your ideas didn't go over well is because they weren't good ideas. Stop whining and stop calling attention to yourself. And I'm sure your chris' top priority :rolleyes:

im not calling attention to myself. i want ppl to stop bothering me. jesus, what does it take for every1 to shut up? and i know im not chris's top priority, but i see that you guys are cool b/c you team up to fight against me.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Yeah, you were suspended. Probably for calling elliot a pejorative for homosexual.

Although I must marvel at the size of your stones. This is like blaming your parent for punishing you after they caught you reaching into the cookie jar.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, you were suspended. Probably for calling elliot a pejorative for homosexual.

Although I must marvel at the size of your stones. This is like blaming your parent for punishing you after they caught you reaching into the cookie jar.

i appreciate your kind opinion. FYI, i have apologized to elliot, and he said it was fine.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

i'm going to avoid the flame war with RIPM and comment on the concept at hand.

I'm with everyone else the glow in the dark effect is hard to achieve on a computer. Best bet is like everone else says, use a neon filter.

bmac has a great concept. he could go somewhere with this. but he needs to improve it somehow to make it unique and interesting

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Have to agree.

RIPmetrodome, you do know there is a forgotten password thing.

I AM SCORE!

Have to agree.

RIPmetrodome, you do know there is a forgotten password thing.

THE FLAMEWAR ENDS NOW!!!!

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

Archived