Team Sigs

AlaskaAJ

So I was goofing around on my computer, and I started messing around with some logos, and I thought I could post them as sigs. EXAMPLES:

phillies2-1.png

Mets.png

redsox-1.png

bruins-1.png

chargers-2.png

lakers-1.png

So just right click, save as, and go post it in your sig! I will now be taking requests, and be sure to post C&C!

-AJ

ccslcsig-4.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good idea....for a newbie :D

ill take the twins, plz

Haaa Thanks

Twins.png

no prob, could i also get the Timberwolves, Wild, and Golden Gophers. Don't do these until you get all of the other ones done, first, as it impolite to make two requests before others even can make one.

great job.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Washington Capitals & Nationals please.

Nationals

Nationals.png

For the Capitals, I couldn't find any more logos and I didn't wanna use the same logo twice, so I thought I'd do a past//present thing. If you don't like it I can change it AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY!!!

Washington.png

Sweet, many thanks.

For the Caps, fabulous combination of the past and present.

Fantastic job!

habsman56

Canadiens.png

CelticFC.png

RIPmetrodome

I made two Timberwolves ones slightly different, so you can pick one

Timberwolves.png

Timberwolves2.png

Wild.png

Gophers.png

sorry it took so long

are you joking that it took long? i could care less how long it took! great job, thanks for making more for me, i especially like the timberwovles ones. thanks for making two, so i could choose my favorite. you really are good at pleasing a customer.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Can I get a New Orleans Saints one with the old school shield logo in the middle please?

And also, a Southeastern Louisiana University Lions logo with "S" logo in the middle as well?

Thx in advance!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

This is some of the better "newbie" work I've seen in these parts in a while. As ridiculously simplistic as they are, the basic idea is also clever and effective.

I like 'em.

And oh by the way... :welcome:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived