Team Sigs

AlaskaAJ

John Skills Booth

Avalanche.png

ThrowMeSomethingMister

I made two, I made one with regular logos, and then I reread your comment and found out you wanted the shield, so I made a retro one too.

SaintsRetro.png

Saints.png

Lions.png

Again, sorry it took so long.

If you guys don't like it I can change it.

-AJ

ccslcsig-4.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThrowMeSomethingMister

I made two, I made one with regular logos, and then I reread your comment and found out you wanted the shield, so I made a retro one too.

SaintsRetro.png

Saints.png

Lions.png

Again, sorry it took so long.

If you guys don't like it I can change it.

-AJ

-AJ

No need to apologize. You gave me exactly what I wanted AND an extra sig! Lagniappe! {Louisiana members know what I mean ;) }

But thank you SO much for the kic kass sigs! I even linked my sigs to your member profile for some hopeful extra pub!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

i just wanted to add....

these are some popular sigs. and for some reason, i can never think of any sig ideas that are popular enough for people to actually make requests. ah, well, ill keep trying, i guess.

great job with all of my minnesota sigs as well as the other ones you've made. thanks a bunch. ^_^

PS: i hate to be a burden by making a third request, but i forgot to ask for the vikings in my previous requests. thanks.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

i just wanted to add....

these are some popular sigs. and for some reason, i can never think of any sig ideas that are popular enough for people to actually make requests. ah, well, ill keep trying, i guess.

great job with all of my minnesota sigs as well as the other ones you've made. thanks a bunch. ^_^

PS: i hate to be a burden by making a third request, but i forgot to ask for the vikings in my previous requests. thanks.

No prob. I was kinda bored so I made you an extra. Enjoy!

-AJ

Vikings.png

NorthStars.png

ccslcsig-4.png

i just wanted to add....

No prob. I was kinda bored so I made you an extra. Enjoy!

-AJ

Vikings.png

NorthStars.png

remember what i said earlier: "you know how to please your customers," well thats a understatement. thanks for doing all of these for me. i appreciate it a lot.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

Could I get one for Philadelphia Union and one more for the Lancaster Barnstormers. For the Union, I would like the left side to be navy and the right to be gold, with the primary logo in the middle, the "Jugnite aut Perite" logo on the left, and the wordmark on the right.

Here are Union's logos: Philly Union

Union's wordmark: Union wordmark

For the Barnstormers, I would like the left side to be red, the right to be white, the primary logo in the middle, the "L" cap logo on the left, and the "Come out & play" logo on the right.

Come out & play

Barnstormers primary

Barnstormers cap logo

Union.png

Archived