ECHL 2009-10 All Star logo unveiled

reppact

meh.

too many subtle little elements but nothing that really does anything for the logo. You could easily remove much of the details and the logo wouldn't suffer. If thats the case, then why have them in there?

IMO, they could have made it even simpler and gotten more out it. All in all its just okay for my liking.

Very nice...waiting for the Salmon Kings to bid on the next ECHL All-Star game. They did say around the 2nd year of the team that they would like to host the game when the franchise was about 5 years old. Last year was the 5th year of the club, so here is hoping.

Interesting that it's in Ontario. I'd be tempted to go if the seats weren't made for people 4'-5". I went there for a graduation ceremony and the friggin seats are so tight that me at 5'-5" felt cramped.

The design process is often a fluid thing. Client input can dramatically change a logo - some good and some bad. In this case it was good and the final result was much better than the initial concept.

If anybody wants to see a "before and after" log onto our facebook fanpage: http://tinyurl.com/m4tp9z

Archived