Australian Football League 2010

Primal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like their old logo more, but hated their old jersey. The red and green panels looked too odd to me against the purple they use.

I'm going to miss the old logo, but they should have just went with the "purple haze" and white clash jumpers because the anchor is what made the jumpers unique. Now, the three 'V' almost makes them look like Port Adelaide in the redesign.

I saw, I came, I left.

if this would've been what they started out with, I'd probably be feeling this more. then again though, I've never been a big fan of their heritage jumper (I don't hate it, but I don't love it). A bit of a downgrade because I liked the anchor. Though I liked the old logo, the new D-anchor's pretty nice too, so as Salem would say, advantage: push.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like their old logo more, but hated their old jersey. The red and green panels looked too odd to me against the purple they use.

I'm going to miss the old logo, but they should have just went with the "purple haze" and white clash jumpers because the anchor is what made the jumpers unique. Now, the three 'V' almost makes them look like Port Adelaide in the redesign.

This. I've already told my friend from Perth that I want a hat with that new logo on it.

philly.png

Archived