Australian Football League 2010

Primal

Reebok helps Adelaide fix up its home jumper but I am officially now sick of white strips with bird heads (technically it's an away strip - see below).

2010Homeguernsey.jpg2010awayguernsey.jpg

Quoth afc.com.au:

"The Crows will now wear the white guernsey for the majority of theiraway matches but against some teams (including Geelong and Sydney) theAFL has approved the team wearing the traditional home guernsey.

The AFL advised the Adelaide Football Club that a white base was itspreferred option if a club consolidated its away and clash jumpers."

Edit: the back...

2qjdkb7.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brisbane supporters on BigFooty talking of legal action against the club if they change their guernsey. Seems a bit dramatic for something that hasn't been seen by the public yet.

we did something like that in order to keep north melbourne from moving to the gold coast.

thanks lidge.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Reebok helps Adelaide fix up its home jumper but I am officially now sick of white strips with bird heads

Good thing about the home jumper, except for the collar. I agree with the bird head on a white background. Not all that original. Now, I'm expecting a white Lions jumper with the lion in front. :D

I saw, I came, I left.

I thought the old lion was begging for improvement, but I think they coulda done a little better. eh well, it aint the greatest but it aint the worst. (**) (**) (*.5)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Scratch that, need to read page 2 of threads first..

The lion is too big and the head is too detailed to try and reproduce on a kit. Should have kept the old lion as an alternate logo and just used it on the kits.

liverpool-1.png

I like it. It's a modern twist on the "classic" look that everyone's been begging them to keep. I agree that the head is a bit too detailed for a jumper, but it doesn't look too bad. Slight upgrade.

philly.png

Port Adelaide are due to make an announcment tomorrow. I have it on good authority that the club will announce the V style jumper will be adopted as the new home jumper and the current will only be used on special occasions. Also there might be a white clash alternate version of the V jumper. We will see tomorrow I guess.

Port actually look like a football team and not the figment of a 6 year old child's imagination.

Actually, that's kind of ironic considering the jumpers were designed by a child!

liverpool-1.png

Other than the odd positioning of the Power logo, it's a good jumper. I was hoping for a teal jumper as it wouldn't clash with any team.

The sponsors logo (when announced) will go underneath the Power logo.

... oh yeah :upside::lol:

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived