2009-2010 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caps beat the Panthers 4-1. This is what I was talking about. They stuck to a defensive system and took advantage of their opportunities. To boot, they played most of the game without Mike Green and Jeff Schultz who left early with injuries. Nice nice win, now lets take the home leg of the home and home vs the Panthers.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Toronto beat Carolina, 3-2. There's life in the Leafs.

Or the 'Canes are DOA.

We only won because Carolina had worse offence than us in the dying minutes. I'd agree with you, lol.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I just got done watching the Avs beat the Blackhawks in the Shootout, and wow, those kids from Colorado work so hard, theyre alot of fun to watch, and as good and hyped as Matt Duchene was coming out of the draft, Ryan (Baba as me and my wife call him) O'Reilly is a much more polished player right now. Anderson was the absolute find of the offseason (next to Brendan Morrison for the Caps) he has just stood on his head for that team. Theyre for real folks.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

Michael Nylander placed on waivers

Its about time this situation starts to come to a resolution. 4.875 mil sitting in the press box for "not fitting into the system". Im just glad somethings going to happen soon to get that weight off our cap situation which right now is tenuous at best.

Its about time this situation starts to come to a resolution. 4.875 mil sitting in the press box for "not fitting into the system". Im just glad somethings going to happen soon to get that weight off our cap situation which right now is tenuous at best.

I was disappointed when he left the Rangers but the Caps just threw too much money at him...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I was disappointed when he left the Rangers but the Caps just threw too much money at him...

you can have him at half the price when the Caps bring him back through re-entry waivers if he clears by noon tomorrow. i'll even throw in a bag of pucks to make it a fair deal.

you can have him at half the price when the Caps bring him back through re-entry waivers if he clears by noon tomorrow. i'll even throw in a bag of pucks to make it a fair deal.

Throwing money at him back in 2007 was a mistake in itself. Never believed that signing him away from the Rangers was the way to go or to put fans in the seat (along with Poti and Viktor Kozlov then). Gladly, Backstrom has developed quickly into a #1 center and the rest is almost history.

Everyone join me in laughing at the Red Wings, for losing to the Maple Leafs 5-1.

haha

so the Canes are now the league's worst team?

yup.

It hurts that the Rangers lost Drury 0:49 into the game and Dubinsky for the game with just under 5 to go in the 2nd, but the Rangers were outworked, outchanced, and their best chances were answered by Kipper. Gotta give all the credit to Calgary in this one...

...and by the way, Avery was only on the ice with Phaneuf twice and was knocked down by him once. I would've loved to have seen something emerge out of his comments from last season though nothing more than that and some booing when Avery got the puck early on in the match.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Everyone join me in laughing at the Red Wings, for losing to the Maple Leafs 5-1.

Plan the parade!! Nothing more fun than watching Wings fans fall silent in an opposing teams arena first hand. Gotta love free tickets for nose bleed seats!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

It's one friggin' game in an 82 game season. The Wings will be contenders for the Cup and the Leafs will be contenders for the crappiest team in the league. Get some perspective there bud.

Archived