NBA Store in NYC carry Hardwood Classic shorts?

Wasatch

Does anybody know if the NBA Store on 5th Ave. in New York City will carry any of the new Hardwood Classic Authentic shorts some of the teams will be wearing for the upcoming season? I wasn't quite sure if they've done this in the past or not, but I was hoping to score a pair of the 1983 Utah Jazz green away shorts they'll be sporting this upcoming season.

hhqybfbhexdf4tx4ffgeleak9.gif

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Does anybody know if the NBA Store on 5th Ave. in New York City will carry any of the new Hardwood Classic Authentic shorts some of the teams will be wearing for the upcoming season? I wasn't quite sure if they've done this in the past or not, but I was hoping to score a pair of the 1983 Utah Jazz green away shorts they'll be sporting this upcoming season.

Ever think of calling the store or their concierge line?

Ever think of calling the store or their concierge line?

Yeah, I tired last night but couldn?t get through. Is the number 212-515-6221? For all I know, there could be some CCSLC frequent shoppers that go in there, so I thought it was a shot to get the boards opinion.

I could of sworn they sold them last year. I remember looking at a pair and was considering buying them, so I can only imagine that they'd have them again this year, if I was right.

I wish the NHL Store would pay attention to the NBA Store. The NBA Store is beautiful and has just about anything you could want. The NHL Store is nice, but is a major disappointment if you're looking to be next to the largest collection of NHL merchandise in the country, which it should be.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I could of sworn they sold them last year. I remember looking at a pair and was considering buying them, so I can only imagine that they'd have them again this year, if I was right.

I wish the NHL Store would pay attention to the NBA Store. The NBA Store is beautiful and has just about anything you could want. The NHL Store is nice, but is a major disappointment if you're looking to be next to the largest collection of NHL merchandise in the country, which it should be.

Wait a second, you said they carried a pair of the authentic ?83 Jazz green shorts last year? I wonder if they can ship them to you if you pay over the phone. theusa_think.gif

I don't think you can get the shorts at all. Last year when the Wizards wore the '73 Baltimore Bullets jerseys (which are supposed to be red and blue, not orange and blue!), the shorts weren't even available in the Verizon Center team store. That's a sure sign.

I'm at the NBA Store pretty often and I don't ever remember seeing any kind of throwback or HWC shorts on sale. Seems like the only shorts I've ever seen were authentics/swingmans/replicas or those fashion shorts. The only throwback or HWC gear I've seen over the years were tops... maybe a pair of sweats here and there.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Usually this stuff is offered, but if retailers don't buy it it never gets produced for the retail market. I'd say most everything that is worn on court is at least offered...

But I thought the NBA Store was the only store officially licensed to carry NBA Authentic shorts. You forget that the retailer has to be licensed to sale specific NBA brands, whether they be licensed for hats or jerseys themselves.

Archived