2004 Mlb Preview

NJTank

Heres the moment you have been waiting for the 2004 MLB Preview from the Sports E-Cyclopedia. The lay out is not too fancy, but I want the content to stand out so take alook enjoy and leave comments.

2004 MLB Preview

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No Cleveland Indians in the AL Central? Where's the love? :cry:  :cry:

Go Tribe!

thinking the same thing......other than that its good but ill say my predictions now

AL

E:NYY

C:CWS

W:SEA

WC:BOS

NL

E:PHI

C:CHC

W:LA

WC:HOU

ALCS

Boston over Chicago White Sox

NLCS

Philadelphia over Chicago Cubs

WS

Boston over Philadelphia

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I don't think threre will be 3 90 game winners in the AL east. Each team plays each other close to 20 times. I think the Yankees will win 100 games and the Red Sox in the mis 90's, after that there is barely any room for Toronto or Baltimore to get 90 wins. They will get in the 80 win area.

ALCS

Boston over New York Yankees

HAhahaHAahHAAHhahaAHhahaAhahaAhahAhaha!!!

*wipes tear from eye* oh... oh man... seeing things like this will never cease to amuse me...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

For the 2nd time ever, I'm going to agree with Tank (although I could go either way on how the Astros and Cubbies finish).

Looking at his scenario, the playoffs would be absolutely wild. Angels-Red Sox, Yankees-Red Sox, Astros-Phils, Cubbies-Phils...

My only prediction is that the playoffs will at least match last season's in terms of great matchups and great series.

Oops when I was making the predictions I put each team in its own text box and I must of accidently typed over the Indians when I did the Tigers. Either way I fixed it.

2004 MLB Preview

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

*strongbad e-mail impression*

Hey, Strong Bad,

Do you think the Rangers will lose a hundred games?

Vic, USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, this is really worth my time. I should really answer th-

DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*normal e-voice*

I think 54-108 is a little extreme, Tank. Texas has the same bats as before (because the "stars" were always injured). Blalock is an All-Star, Teixiera had 26 homers, Mike Young nearly won a Gold Glove, Soriano is A-Rod at second base (only faster) and will do even better in Arlington (a hitters dream park) than NY. As for pitching, Kenny Rogers is back, Fransisco Cordero is a great closer (just not that many opportunities), and Chan Ho Park is hurting again (hip this time)....

All in all, the names aren't there, but basically the same line-up is there.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

ALCS

*wipes tear from eye* oh... oh man... seeing things like this will never cease to amuse me...

lol. yankees fans?what are you gonna do!

but that was a mistake i meant to put Boston over Chicago White Sox

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

ALCS

is is funny, isnt it king? we all know the jays are going to win it all :flagcanada:

I want to believe that the BLUE Jays have a chance in teh East, they have a goo dteam, some pitching finally, which is nice, a good young club, but they have to put up those DAMN YANKEES and BLOW SOX...it's times like these I wish that we were a National League team

LOl thats why I do the picks every year I just see allot of misery this year for Texas, if Im worng Im Wrong tahts why they play the season.

Maybe Park just got what was coming to him. After all, he's been a pain in the Rangers' fans butts for two years going on three.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

All homerism aside, I don't see how anyone could pick the Indians above the Tigers. Both teams have very questionable pitching, but the Tigers' bats are far above the Tribe. No love.

thank you higgy, i actually see the tigers pushing .500 this year in their weak-ass division....they have a better team than both the tribe and the white sox, and arguably the twins!

Minus Red Sox-Yankees battle aside and Yankee bias, this is pretty solid. Texas won't do very well and one reason: pitching. They are not much better this year than they were last year. And one very hard lesson I have learned is that pitching trumps hitting any day. All those years of the Sox going after hitters and going into the season with marginal pitchin. What do we have to show for it? It's all about the arms.

Predictions:

AL

ALDS:

- Angels over Red Sox

- A's over White Sox

ALCS:

- Angels over A's

NL

NLDS:

- Cubs over Marlins

- Braves over Giants

NLCS:

- Cubs over Braves

World Series:

Cubs over Angels

Tank - How can you put the Padres as the favorites in West? No Pitching...They are the Texas of the NL

AL

East

Yanks

Red Sox

Jays

Orioles

Rays

Central

Twins

Sox

Royals

Indians