FIU Blackout

stumpygremlin

MGLQYDQUKRWJFZM.20091018032751.jpg

Yet another college program goes with the blackout trend, despite the fact that black is NOT one of FIU's colors (navy and gold). Further, the black jersey with the navy pants just looks strange, especially with the navy trim on it. Why didn't they just go for a "blue-out" or something? I'm sick and tired of these black jerseys for schools that don't have black as a color.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

is that a differnt helmet than normal?

Their helmet is navy blue normally. I can't tell in the pic whether that's a black helmet, or still the navy blue. I'm inclined, however, to believe that the helmet in this pis is navy.

I must agree with tubby, however, especially as a former FIU student myself (2004-2007 before I moved up to MA), that a gold jersey would be bad-ass

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

is that a differnt helmet than normal?

Their helmet is navy blue normally. I can't tell in the pic whether that's a black helmet, or still the navy blue. I'm inclined, however, to believe that the helmet in this pis is navy.

I must agree with tubby, however, especially as a former FIU student myself (2004-2007 before I moved up to MA), that a gold jersey would be bad-ass

They are wearing their regular navy helmet.

Archived