Opening Day

Chazberg

I'm watching the game and I noticed the Orioles are wearing the 50th anniversary patch on the left sleeve, replacing the swinging Oriole logo. I hate when teams do this, leaving the right sleeve wide open. Just put the specialty logos on the other sleeve and leave the team logo patch alone!! The 50th logo is pretty boring, and on TV it just looks like a "50" with a little Oriole in front of it. Both teams are also wearing the opening day logo on the side of the hats. On a side note, Jesus Christ has apparently taken over in center field for Boston... :D

The Opening Day logo is kinda neat, if not somewhat dull. The problem with them is that after tonight, they're kinda outta date lol.

BTW, I only wish that was Jesus playing CF for us...otherwise we would have won.

Coming soon to a theater near you The Passion of the Red Sox, watch as the Yankees whip teh Sox again and again as the Sox go a century without winning the World Sereies.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

On the topic of opening day, i'm watching the BLUE Jays v Tigers game, man do the BLUE Jays look different on the field..oh those look so plain on the turf...and ROy has jusst allowed his 3rd homer of the game...what an opening day

Coming soon to a theater near you The Passion of the Red Sox, watch as the Yankees whip teh Sox again and again as the Sox go a century without winning the World Sereies.

Don't you mean two millennia?

And does that mean there are religions that don't believe the Red Sox ever won the series?

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

"...your iron birds, your magic-picture boxes. I do not understand these things. You see, I am just an unfrozen caveman lawyer, and while I do not understand these magic cavepaintings, I do know that my client is entitled to $4.4M in compensatory damages..."

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

Archived