Concept Experiment...

Braden

I was staring at the Mighty Ducks logo... and I noticed how much the yellow and black was completely ditched in their current uniform set. It got me wondering why purple was there in the first place. So I made a concept... with their current logo... but ditching the purple and adding yellow and black. I drew up a simple concept (based on the Capitals Away Uniform) and I think it turned out very well. Green overall isn't used much in professional sports teams.

Just a note, for both uniforms, they would be wearing black pants and a black helmet.

Mighty Ducks Home

Mighty Ducks Away

Keep in mind that this is just an experiment to see if the colours work together with the logo in a uniform.

As always with me, comments and suggestions are always greatly appreciated. ^_^

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I don't like that shade of green, but overall I like what you did. Perhaps if the green was lightened a little I'd be more fond of it, but that's a strong concept right there. I don't really miss the purple that much.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I like where you're going with that. I'd make the black into a dark purple and change the shade of green. I'd probably darken in the green cuz' traditionally, dark green looks better more consistently.

IUe6Hvh.png

Couldn't this have gone in the Operation Duck thread? :therock:

I'd keep a purple and green colour scheme... maybe not the same eggplant and jade, but similar... for the simple reason that it's unique... green, black, and yellow's been done on several different occasions already in the NHL alone.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like these a lot. When I read your post, I thought it would be primarily black, which in no way says "Ducks" to me. The shade of green works well with the yellow. Good job.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived