Fantasy Football Concept (Wolverines)

capn89

I decided to try my hand at fantasy football again, this year, for the first time in nearly 10 years and along with competing I decided to make uniforms for the teams in the league. My team is the Wolverines. I wanted to go with a football meets the Minnesota Wild feel to the uniforms, so here they are; home, road and alternate (which I didn't decide to do until recently).

4096062909_2cc1c1492b_o.png

4096063083_f48220d1d8_o.png

4096821284_294e0f7580_o.png

I actually like those jerseys...very CFLish. cant help but think ive seen that logo before...doesnt a college team use it?

Yeah it's a college teams logo, I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm sure someone will know. Thanks for the reply.

It's not a bad Wild crossover, but a couple of things:

1. Front numbers look a little big - almost as big as the back ones. Maybe shrink them down a bit. You can add a wordmark under the collar if you feel the need to fill up the front.

2. Maybe go with green outline around the red number on the white jersey. The cream is close to invisible.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived