Nll Bracket

Ez Street

I'm surprised the NY Saints suspended operations. Lacrosse is really big around here, and I went to a couple games and it seemed that there were a lot of people there, but then again, I only went to two games a couple years ago, so attendance probably went downhill....

I'm surprised the NY Saints suspended operations. Lacrosse is really big around here, and I went to a couple games and it seemed that there were a lot of people there, but then again, I only went to two games a couple years ago, so attendance probably went downhill....

Around here...around here for you is Dix Hills. I live in Melville. That's like...woah.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

• 3 weeks later...
With the Vancouver Ravens going up for sale, it is very likely. I think it was rumored either St. Louis or Atlanta.

I highly doubt they would sell to Atlanta. They have enough trouble filling seats at Braves and Hawks games. Plus, lacrosse is virtually unknown here in the southeast. I would think they'd have problems finding a fanbase.

For real... if it's not the Dawgs or the Jackets, ATL wants nothing to do with it. The only reason the Atlanta teams survive at all is because of the displaced easterners and midwesterners who go to the games when their home squad comes to town.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

My Bandit are in for a rough time in Toronto - Go Buffalo! Another upset in the NLL is possible this Sunday. :flagusa:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yea baby, How about them Bandits. Upset City - read the article Bandit thump Toronto in NLL Action

Have fun Steve-0, take your digital camera and take us some pictures.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived