2009/2010 Bowl Series Signatures

CDixonDesign

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clif, these are great! I'd love to use them for my annual bowl pick 'em sheet amongst my buddies if you don't mind. The only problem is, I'd need one for every bowl game. Is there any way you can do some version of all the bowls (even if you don't have vectors)?

Click your user name, drop down to My Profile, and on the top right, there is a tab that says "Edit My Profile", a new page opens with Edit Signature on the left side...click it and put the URL for the image in the box using the image tags...

Keep in mind you'll need to host the image on your own photobucket, flickr, server etc, so my bandwidth doesn't go through the roof...

For the most part, i'm just having trouble finding the vectors of the bowl logos themselves, some of them i've had good results using hi-res photos, converting them to transparent png's, and using. I'll let you guys know if I can find anything solid, thanks for the help!

In the mean time here are a few i've completed:

Humanitarian Bowl:

HumanitarianBowl.png

Poinsettia Bowl:

PoinsettiaBowl.png

New Mexico Bowl:

NewMexicoBowl.png

St. Petersburg Bowl:

StPetersburgBowl.png

Just FYI, Not exactly sure when it'll reset, but my photobucket bandwidth has hit 93%, so I may upload a bowl or two a day, as it creeps towards breaking the links if I exceed 10GB...

Or i may just sign up for another photobucket acct :P

I'll try and get up every bowl for you guys that would like them...

I've uploaded every Bowl you guys, with the exception of the Cotton Bowl.In that lies a request, the Cotton Bowl logo is actually available for vector download here:

http://www.attcottonbowl.com/media-portal/logos-and-graphics

The only problem is that when I download any of the .zip files, upon trying to unzip them, the files come up corrupted. Can someone try and download the Spec sheet, and see if you can unzip the .pdf and email it to me? That would complete the series...thanks guys!

Clif

Cotton Bowl:

CottonBowl.png

Please guys, if you use these remember to host them to your own photobucket, flickr accounts, etc, before using them in your signature, to cut down on my bandwidth! Thanks so much guys, i'm glad you enjoyed these!

Would anyone be interested in avatars or signatures, once bowl season is over, of Champions? I could make the winning teams, in similar signatures if there was enough interest...

Already made up a sig for this myself but what about the Roady's Humanitarian Bowl? Also where would I put this to get it updated on the CCSL database? It still has it called the MPC Computers Bowl. They changed it back the the Humanitarian Bowl a couple of years ago and Roady's is sponsoring it until next year.

Looks great! Thanks so much.

Cotton Bowl:

CottonBowl.png

Please guys, if you use these remember to host them to your own photobucket, flickr accounts, etc, before using them in your signature, to cut down on my bandwidth! Thanks so much guys, i'm glad you enjoyed these!

Would anyone be interested in avatars or signatures, once bowl season is over, of Champions? I could make the winning teams, in similar signatures if there was enough interest...

Yeah, I'd definitely be interested in this.

6fQjS3M.png

• 3 weeks later...

Insight Bowl:

InsightBowl.png

Holiday Bowl:

HolidayBowl.png

GMAC Bowl:

GMACBowl.png

New Orleans Bowl:

NewOrleansBowl.png

Little Caesars Bowl:

LittleCaesarsBowl.png

Armed Forces Bowl:

ArmedForcesBowl.png

PapaJohns.com Bowl:

PapaJohnsBowl.png

Alright guys, i've uploaded absolutely everything I could find in vector format. I'll probably come up with some variations possibly, or maybe some Champions signatures as well you guys can run for a few weeks after the new years, hope you guys enjoyed these!

Clif

CDixonDesign

Can you make a UCONN papajohns.com bowl champions one?

Archived