Dallas Cowboys Concept

Audiodrama

I'm really proud of this one.

I'll let the concept speak for itself...I'll add a few points, though. It's obviously based on the Cowboys threads of yesteryear...I think it adds a nice mix of navy, white and darkened silver that flows consistently through all parts of the uniform. The primary logo itself is unchanged, if anyone is asking. The same goes for the wordmark, featured on the front of both jerseys. All numbers feature a thin silver border, if it's not very visible on your screen.

C&C is appreciated. Thanks!

presentation_dallascowboys2.jpg

I'm definitely a fan of this look. I love the style of the Cowboys throwbacks and prefer them to their current home and "alternate" set.

This concept is pretty good. The pants stripe seems to be a lil thin for my taste--maybe it doesnt go with the jersey as much as it could.

The third set would definitely be trash for me...it's too Arizona Cardinalish, if you get my drift...yokes and colored pants make for a disaster.

But the rest is solid and better than the real thing

Personally, I think Silver when I think of the Cowboys. For that reason alone I would turn all the White into Silver and turn all the Silver into White(except keep the White jersey as is). This looks great, but doesn't say Cowboys to me. I'm sure older people and Cowboys fans will have a different view than me, so take this with a grain of salt.

This looks good. I have just a few suggestions. I would switch the position of the numbers and the stars, so that the numbers are on the sleeve. And also I would make the star on the road uniforms white, that way they stand out from the colored sleeves a little more.

jNTsTyQ.png

I like the overall look of the design but there's a few things that don't look right to me. I think the helmet and white pant striping should be reversed (blue-silver-blue), it'll look better and get some more silver into the helmet. Another thing I'm not really sure about is the star on the hips, it seems kind of overkill being it's already on the helmet and sleeve. Lastly, the shoulder yoke looks pretty bad as is. I know Reebok is lazy and doesn't go out of their way to make unique team templates in situations like this but for the sake of the concept why not do so? It would make it look so much better to have a rounded yoke similar to the Titans rather than the squared of deal you have going on around the armpits.

I'm a fan of this. I always liked their throwback unis more than the ones they currently have, and white and navy is a great look IMO.

The team still sucks though :P

I concur the team does still sucks however this concept is way better then what they have now.

Phillies102708_1.pngEagles_15.jpg

Archived