Pepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback

BadSeed84

Want.

Both were on a pallet today when I went to my supermarket. I did not need soda/pop so I did not get any. I may have to get the Pepsi as the same store stopped selling Jones Soda in 12 packs.

I finally found a place locally that has it (I live near too many small stores, I guess), so tomorrow night, I will have a full report. Why in the hell am I so excited about some freaking soda?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Yep pepsi and mountain dew throback are back! and this time both look different than last time!

I love it. The only thing it's missing is the clunky black plastic base they used to have.

What was the point of those plastic bases?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you removed the plastic base, the bottle would not stand up, it was rounded on the bottom. I guess this was just how they thought it needed to be done before they figured out how to put the 4 "legs" on the bottom like they use now.

87Redskins.png

Want.

Both were on a pallet today when I went to my supermarket. I did not need soda/pop so I did not get any. I may have to get the Pepsi as the same store stopped selling Jones Soda in 12 packs.

I finally found a place locally that has it (I live near too many small stores, I guess), so tomorrow night, I will have a full report. Why in the hell am I so excited about some freaking soda?

Okay, so I got 2-12 packs last night, and sucked down a can before I even put the groceries away (I get my groceries delivered via Safeway.com and I could have sworn that I only ordered one). I had just had a "regular" pepsi earlier in the day, and I really could taste an immediate difference. I try to limit myself to no more than one bottle/can of soda a day as I ween myself off of it, but I love this stuff. I had one this morning with breakfast! I think those other 21 cans will be gone within a week.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Pepsi with breakfast? :therock:

Yeah, you're goddamn right I had pepsi with my breakfast. You got a problem with that, Buster? :P

Yeah, you're goddamn right I had pepsi with my breakfast. You got a problem with that, Buster? :P

'

Jigga, no.

(Is that how you kids say it?) :P

It's "Jigga, please."

FWIW, I've seen families at Denny's or IHOP ordering pitchers of soda to go with their Grand Slams and whatever else at 7 am. These famlies were all beyond morbidly obese, but still.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

'

Jigga, no.

(Is that how you kids say it?) :P

It's "Jigga, please."

FWIW, I've seen families at Denny's or IHOP ordering pitchers of soda to go with their Grand Slams and whatever else at 7 am. These famlies were all beyond morbidly obese, but still.

As are the ladies in my office that drink "Diet" sodas for breakfast.

87Redskins.png

Yeah, "Jigga, please!" or "Jigga, what?" are acceptable responses.

I figured that if I wanted some caffeine that morning why not just drink the :censored: I had already paid for, instead of plunking down a couple of bucks for some nasty ass coffee or 4 bucks for some decent coffee. I'm being fiscally responsible in this time of recession! :P

Kids? Buster, I'm a grown ass man. I beat kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived