UFL 2010 Project

HarperK

I'm in the process of finishing a UFL project for the 2nd season. This will compose of 8 teams; the 4 current franchises, along with 4 likely destinations of expansion teams. So far, I have Hartford and San Antonio as locks, with Salt Lake City, UT; Rochester,NY; Milwaukee,WI; and Los Angeles, CA in consideration for the remaining two slots.

Of the current logos in use for the UFL and it's teams, some will have entirely new logos, while some will just have modified logos. New team colors and uniforms will also be created.

For a sneak peak, I have a new league logo ready. It is pretty much the same logo, but with some slight modifications to my liking. I like how the current logo looks for the most part so I didn't want to edit it too much.

ufl.png

I will be updating this post when everything is completed.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

I'm in the process of finishing a UFL project for the 2nd season. This will compose of 8 teams; the 4 current franchises, along with 4 likely destinations of expansion teams. So far, I have Hartford and San Antonio as locks, with Salt Lake City, UT; Rochester,NY; Milwaukee,WI; and Los Angeles, CA in consideration for the remaining two slots.

Of the current logos in use for the UFL and it's teams, some will have entirely new logos, while some will just have modified logos. New team colors and uniforms will also be created.

For a sneak peak, I have a new league logo ready. It is pretty much the same logo, but with some slight modifications to my liking. I like how the current logo looks for the most part so I didn't want to edit it too much.

ufl.png

I will be updating this post when everything is completed.

Hey nyy3351, I live near Syracuse as well(Camillus)and I can't wait to see your updates!

I'll be honest here I cant help but feel your update of the logo falls between two stools. You seem to have started off with the intention of making it more NFL like by removing all the gradients at the top, which I'm happy about I'm not a big fan of gradients in sports logos, but then seem to have added extra ones to the bottom on the ball, which kinda undoes all the good work. I also feel you could do with being a little bolder with your colours, the contrasts between the white and grey and even the two blues is pretty weak, and could really do with being more pronounced. I do like the way you've altered the split between the two sections though, far more dynamic than the original.

Look forward to seeing the rest of the logos

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Just wondering if you are trying to be realistic? Because Rochester,NY; Milwaukee,WI; and Los Angeles are not even in contention for year two.

Plus there will only be 6 teams so there is only two expansion teams. And NY is likley to move to Hartford.

If you are adding 4 teams for the hell of it, then do Omaha and LA I guess....

Just wondering if you were basing this off what the actual UFL is doing

vegasbowl.png

Just wondering if you are trying to be realistic?

Im going for the realistic angle i guess, but it doesn't mean i cant put my own spin on it. Im only considering cities that are rumored to be possibilities. Im also going to leave NY in for my scenario. Hartford will be a separate expansion franchise.

http://uflaccess.com/uflaccess/the-united-football-league-expansion-horse-race-ii/ 1. San Antonio 2. Salt Lake City 3. Omaha 4. Portland 5. Memphis 6. LA

those are the current leaders in the race

yes, i know. you dont think i wouldnt do my homework first do you?:) Im also taking into account what cities could come up with the best nicknames/logos, so please excuse me if i dont do the exact teams some website predicts will be there.

Archived