Pirate Logo.

Spammy

Hey, I am back, (never left) with a new logo. It is my first time I've tried doing something with a "human nature." So, without further ado, my pirate logo. Remember, this is still a work in progress. Also, I'm not in school because of a snow day today...

100119-113253.jpg

seriously... why? its fine cuz. but its not even half done. its not even a vector this time! are we just getting closer to the point where you scan and post the paper you are about to draw on?

its a start, it could be a good logo, but at present its impossible to tell, as its a smudgy pencil drawing of a skull with half a nose and no mouth.

if you absolutely cant wait until youve finished it in inkscape, take 20 minutes, finish the sketch, scan and post that.

youre better than this.

oldschool_beanie_180x180_051520061037.jpg

Looks good so far. I'd maybe put the bandana to the side, it looks like the skull itself is falling out of the sky.

BTW, a snow day in Arizona? :therock:

Those southerners get a light dusting of snow and don't know what to do. ^_^

And yeah, like Davidson said, it is hard to critique when it is so far from being done.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Looks good so far. I'd maybe put the bandana to the side, it looks like the skull itself is falling out of the sky.

And yeah, like Davidson said, it is hard to critique when it is so far from being done.

Hey, we are supposed to get 3 feet by tomorrow,

I really enjoy seeing sketches and the progress of a logo. Having said that, usually the final version is posted first, and THEN the sketches.

I think this guy needs some teeth and also needs to have his patch cover the entire eye socket.

Isn't that the truth. Georgia went ballistic with the recent snow and ice.

This is one of my old Cobb County, GA friends videos expressing how Georgians act to snow.

No mean to hijack, but...

...as for the logo, haha. yeah, I'm not really a fan of sketches. A rough draft passable for post is something that looks completed. It might still need work, but it might look completed.

This is like if your teacher asked for a rough draft on a 6 page paper and you gave them nothing but your thesis.

Hey, we are supposed to get 3 feet by tomorrow,

Yeah, Flagstaff's higher than Denver I think.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived