Chicago Bulls concept

DanDismounts

I understand that Chicago has had the same logo for what seems like ever and it has it's own sentimental meaning to Bulls fans but for the sake of design I wanted to try to modernize it. Here's my original concept...I'm sure I can improve upon it so I figured that you all would be the best for some C&C.

Thanks

bull2copy.jpg

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

Really cool. I like the eyes, ears, and horns. The logo needs to be simplified down to the basic elements. Cut down on all the little shadows and/or highlights. Really nice use of dynamic shapes to make the logo interesting.

I'd like to see this updated in the future.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Took some of the lines out of the middle...I think it lessens the busy-ness up a bit. Tomorrow I'm gunna try to work on the wordmark a little more so I'll update that when I get it for right now that's just kinda a place holder

ChicagoBullsConcept4.jpg

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

I like your update a lot. I especially like the one with the darker red shading on the bull's head. My only thing is that the wordmark should be a tad different. Possibly a lot closer to the actual Bulls typeface. Once again, the logo looks great and I think is definitely an upgrade to a classic. But, the wordmark needs to be changed, as I can see you're working on now. Can't wait to see the finished product.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived