AHL: Lake Erie Monsters Special Jersey for Tonight

Burning River

Tonight the Lake Erie Monsters will be celebrating the Anniversary of the "Miracle on Ice". Jim Craig will be on hand. The following jerseys will be worn...

LEMUSA.jpg

I like them. I like many (not all) of the quirky one game jersey's that are often created for most teams. I wonder if the "LEM" might trigger a thought for a new 3rd jersey design. The Monster logo is now used on the home and away jersey. Maybe to switch it up, the 3rd jersey could go this route.

I just wish the Monsters would return the "M" logo to the front of a jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I just wish the Monsters would return the "M" logo to the front of a jersey.

Ugh. I hate that logo. It looks like a logo for an internet service provider named "Micro-tech" or "Manuserve".

PvO6ZWJ.png

While I like the reason they're doing it, it just doesn't seem right for a team named "Monsters" to wear something so classy. This would have worked if they wore it with some moon-landing milestone.

And let's not forget, this is Utah's old AHL franchise, the original Grizzlies. Cleveland sent Carlos Boozer here for it. :P

Archived