Falcon's logo attempt

wbhockey26

I hope this isn't finished...

What I'd do is take a look at some pics of falcons. Note the defining features (beak, eyes, shape of the head, etc.) and find ways to translate this into logo form. Don't be afraid to make it interesting, add highlights, shadows, anything to give this thing life.

Sorry dude, it just looks like Tucan Sam raped a parrot.

I think Toucan Sam would not need to resort to rape, judging from the size of his beak, I think he would have no problems with the parrots. But this logo will eventually end up like an Eagles and Ravens clone. Perhaps take another perspective on the falcon.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I think Toucan Sam would not need to resort to rape, judging from the size of his beak, I think he would have no problems with the parrots. But this logo will eventually end up like an Eagles and Ravens clone. Perhaps take another perspective on the falcon.

I may try that as well...I'll if I can...I am trying to get the key features down by looking at Falcon pics

islesbarlu7.png

poland.png

It's called C & C for a reason. Comment constructively or don't post at all.

die

He speaks the truth my friend. I wouldn't consider you, the OP, or even myself in the catagory of "top tier" talent in Graphic Design. If we don't make each other better with our comments, then we have no point in posting at all.

It's called C & C for a reason. Comment constructively or don't post at all.

die

Certainly not a time waster. 'Wanna fight about it?' 'Nope, just die'

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• 2 months later...

Archived