The49erfan15 Out 2-3 Weeks

sc49erfan15

Broke my collarbone today playing football, ridiculously fun. I was running the ball, got tackled, and caught a knee in the shoulder. Felt like any other tackle until I tried to get up and couldn't put any weight on my right arm. I figured it was just a bruise, got up, played 2 more downs until I found out I couldn't move my arm anywhere near straight out and realized something was really wrong. Had a friend take me to the hospital, where the morons first incorrectly diagnosed me as having a dislocated shoulder. They then took some X-rays, first of my clavicle. They saw nothing wrong with my clavicle, and took X-rays of my shoulder. Now, in the X-rays of my shoulder, they find that I broke my clavicle. Is it just me or does it seem like that was a ploy to get more $$$? Anyway, it's not that bad...doesn't even hurt unless I try to move it. I'm sure it'll be sore tomorrow though...

I'd scan my X-rays, but they're huge and they don't look that bad anyway.

Looks like I join SyPhi in the CCSLB "Injured While Playing Pickup Football" Club...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Whoa. Hope everything heals up okay. And yes, tomorrow morning will definitely be the test as to how bad it's gonna hurt. Well, I hope at least you get some sympathies from the girlies about your "old football injury."

broke my collar bone gettin blindsided in a hockey game...

its gunna suck tommorow morning when u get up bro, suck a lot. its gunna be hard to actually sit up the next few days without it hurting and its gunna hurt when u take ur shirt off to take a shower.

hope all heals fine, and happy break ^_^B):D

untitled-1.png

Looks like I join SyPhi in the CCSLB "Injured While Playing Pickup Football" Club...

Make that membership fee payable to "Philip Wiebe" please... and sorry, no Paypal, although if business picks up, I may look into it. ^_^

Not to make light of your injury, that sucks man, but don't worry, this too shall pass.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I just broke mine like a month ago playing hockey. it sticks out like crazy. You can see it through my shirt. It doesn't hurt for that long ,sleeping was the only thing that was unpleasant for me

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

i beat you all... I got hurt at a track meet :)

I started in lane three, and tripped over into lane four

got a leg full of metal spikes

the only plus of it was that i had a hot stretcher carrier ;)

get soon 49er :upside:

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived