East Irvington Clovers Uniforms (all sports), etc

Ben Schwartz

A week ago I made a thread about starting a team identity for a historical school (East Irvington), this was the backstory I gave and what I ended up with:

My town, Irvington, is not large by any means but contains a "vestige" that used to be separate culturally and academically. That part of the town, known as "East Irvington", was largely inhabited by Irish immigrants in the late 1800s and were forced due to size to create their own school called "East Irvington Public School". This part of the town was appropriately nicknamed "Little Dublin" and that nickname apparently still exists today though I never hear it. The school existed through the early 1970s and is currently an apartment building. The area right now is no different than West Irvington, though a lot of mail sent to this part of town still reads "East Irvington"; the history still exists so I wanted to make a concept for East Irv.

East-Irvington-Clovers-Primary-B-13.png

Alright now to the fun stuff. Yeah the logo could use some minor tweaks but I'm done with it for now.

Baseball unis:

East-Irvington-Clovers-Uniform-T-6.png

Football unis:

East-Irvington-Clovers-Uniform-T-5.png

I'll get to the other sports soon but there is my start!

EDIT - Newly added stuff below!

Baseball Alts:

East-Irvington-Clovers-Uniform-T-8.png

Football Alts:

East-Irvington-Football-Uniforms-al.png

Football Accessories:

East-Irvington-Clovers-FOOTBALL-ACC.png

Golf:

East-Irvington-Clovers-GOLF.png

Hockey:

East-Irvington-Clovers-Uniform-HOCK.png

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

I like them. They both look clean and nice. A few things. For the football uniform, maybe consider making it the triple strip for all instead of alternating between the double stripe (home pants, away jersey) and triple (home jersey, away pants). Also put the nike logo on the pants as well. Both uniforms are great designs i like them a lot.

RockiesSig.png

I like them. They both look clean and nice. A few things. For the football uniform, maybe consider making it the triple strip for all instead of alternating between the double stripe (home pants, away jersey) and triple (home jersey, away pants). Also put the nike logo on the pants as well. Both uniforms are great designs i like them a lot.

Woops good point on the pants swooshes, thanks I added'em in.

walt.png

Ya know, these you made these unis very high school-ish, that's definately a plus. The baseball unis are just okay, I would've oved to see a green uni, possibly an alt.

The football ones are pretty slick, Maybe switch to a white facemask though, the colors on the facemask tend to look better when it's either the color of the shell or something neutral.

Thanks guys! I added alternates for baseball and football. I tried a white facemask on the football helmets and although it sounds good in theory, it really took too much orange out and looked plain. Skier14, you might be able to find the baseball temp in one of the raster template threads (that's where I originally got it last year).

walt.png

this is all great!! and I love that you did golf, because I played for the golf team in high school.

our coach purposely bought us an American flag pattern third shirt to wear for our region tournament b/c we were so bad. we get laughed at by all of the other teams with legit equipment.

we came in 6th place out of 10, a huge upset on our part! thus, our American flag shirts became gems...I still have mine hanging up and i will never throw it away.

btw...you need to send this to FAMU to show them how to use their colors.

this is all great!! and I love that you did golf, because I played for the golf team in high school.

our coach purposely bought us an American flag pattern third shirt to wear for our region tournament b/c we were so bad. we get laughed at by all of the other teams with legit equipment.

we came in 6th place out of 10, a huge upset on our part! thus, our American flag shirts became gems...I still have mine hanging up and i will never throw it away.

btw...you need to send this to FAMU to show them how to use their colors.

LOL yeah I thought about FAMU at one point, pretty much the same colors.

walt.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived