US SOCCER Logo Concept

Nick in England

That looks pretty good! Bit bizarre seeing blue stripes and stars on red (I know there is a US Soccer logo with that but it still doesn't seem right to me). I would make the ribbon-thing (not sure what it's technically called) bigger and perhaps overlap the shield. Of course I don't really know the 'rules' of soccer logos so my advice may not be very good.

Last update is looking good although I think you forgot a few lines and strokes on the banner left side. I would also decrease the size of the stars- they are really tight in that space. Also, why not go 13 stripes if you are already at 11?

How do you feel about adding cold into the crest somewhere? I believe the current one has some gold right?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I think it looks great. However, I would drop the word soccer from it. Maybe just United States? The newest update with the crest and sash integrated together is a good look. I could envision something where the market version of the fan's shirt could have the Don't Tread on Me slogan in the crest, but maybe the player's version has the name of the opponent. Just a thought.

I would make the colored pieces of the stars grey/silver instead of red. I also think that if you're gonna have "don't tread on me" worked into the design, you should probably try to find way to work a snake into the crest.

Archived