New cereal packaging

Coast2CoastAM2006

Golden Grahams looks fine, but how much of the tweaking is for the promotion that takes up about 20% of the box?

Kix is funny with the corn, but will this make kids really want it? They market that kids love it, mothers approve...but will kids want vegetables for breakfast? Could be slightly counter-active but the children won't be the ones buying it anyways. It's a marketing idea like Chef Boyardee with the emphasis of vegetables hidden in their ravioli. If the kids can't read, it may work.

87Redskins.png

I actually said 'Eww!' when I saw that new Kix box. I'm not feeling that corn at all.

My girlfriend noticed the new logo change in the grocery store the other day and said the exact same thing lol.

I actually said 'Eww!' when I saw that new Kix box. I'm not feeling that corn at all.

My girlfriend noticed the new logo change in the grocery store the other day and said the exact same thing lol.

I noticed it too, but I also noticed, for the first time:

newcereals_kix_box.jpg

Yeah, I bought it. It's totally awesome.

actually golden grahams new box doesnt look like that, the logo looks more squashed with a huge piece of the cereal behind it

Cookie Crisp, the name is now at the bottom on a bowl with th ecereal in it and the wolf thing (WTF ever happened to the burglars??)

Kix looks horrible now, before it looked fun, now it looks so bland

funniest cereal change was raisin nut bran

dscn0056-300x225.jpg

They have went back to the older look (on the left) cause i guess they realized how bland it look (they also did this with basic 4 and honey nut clusters)

• 1 month later...

What's that on the Cookie Crisp box: a fox, a coyote?

They need their howling COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE dog back.

3379758264_04c8b802c4.jpg

Screw that, they need to bring back Officer Crumb and the Cookie Crook. I never liked Chip.

They rebranded Chip the dog to Chip the Wolf back in 2006. Still worst mistake they ever made

Archived