Home Depot Now Has Nhl Team Colours

eddie010

During a commercial break in a heartbreaking 2-0 loss by my beloved Sens to the bully known as the Maple Leafs, I noticed something that caught my attention.

Home Depot Canada now features NHL Team Colours. This advertisement sees players from various teams, including a mean, intimidating NY Ranger(:huh:), lining up to get their colours registered by the man in the orange apron.

Curious, I finally came around to visiting THE WEBSITE. Turns out, you not only get to view all the colours available, but there's a contest where you can show off your team pride in your own room and win a trip to the Cup Finals, to be held in Ottawa. :P:flagcanada:

Hmm...'Bring The Colours Home?'...Looks like I'll be painting some laurel leaves on my walls very soon.

Then I'll enter that contest.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

But did you catch the name on the back?

Of course not!

Who IS that Lone Ranger? *ba-dump-psssh!*

And yes, it is very cool.

Just remember there are two sides to every story:

A heart-breaking 2-0 loss to you is an incredible shutout performance by Belfour to me.

:P

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Turns out, you not only get to view all the colours available, but there's a contest where you can show off your team pride in your own room and win a trip to the Cup Finals, to be held in Ottawa. :P:flagcanada:

Thanks for the jinx.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yes Tank, you can take anything to Home Depot or any other place that does paint mixing and colour match it to be extremely close, if not exact. I remember that the NBA did this years ago with Dutch Boy paints. Most of the team colours are already part of some type of paint collection, its just a matter of finding the right colour sample at the display.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived